Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

TY, that I can understand maybe for uber atzari, etc. since bllod rage is based on per kill. TY.
"
Kronborg11 wrote:
"
Running Uber and T14/15 Maps w/ this build hasn't been an issue, can look @ my profile to see my tree. 5.6k HP and will be around 6k if I can level 2 more times (94 @ 70%) and get some Health on my Amulet.

Overall the damage is needed in party play because it drops depending on mods/mobs. The defenses are perfectly fine, I haven't died since 92.

Also, always get jewels w/ HP on them. No reason not to as 5-7% is quite a bit.

EDIT:: Just realized you're all right, Aspect of Eagle/Lynx sucks. I dropped them to pick up Phase Acro and Nullification. Which allowed me to cap resist and craft lightning damage on my rings.

Only upgrade now is to get better boots, my boots are probably my worst piece of gear.

I just looked up your tree. Are you not going to take arrow dancing at all?

Arrow dancing is terrible for everything in the game besides Uber Atziri, taking Arrowing dancing for maps is basically suicide. I respec a 5% health node into AD when I run Uber and respec it out afterwards.

Edit:: 5,811 HP now.
Last edited by Cospri on Jan 12, 2016, 5:56:12 PM
Witch ascendancy class will be better for this build? Assassin\Deadeye\Raider?
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Currently lvl 88 in talisman HC. About 15K Dps on LA with lvl 19 gems and a 5L.

Finally managed to squeeze in the lightning coil :-)

Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
hi mathil and players of this build can you post screen of dps of blast rain ?
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Last edited by ex_vitek on Jan 13, 2016, 8:21:48 AM
i start with a ranger now. which way in the skilltree i should go first ?
Which point is the first goal ?
IGN: Vortilion
Last edited by Vortilion on Jan 13, 2016, 3:15:15 PM
Another lvl88 Darkshrine HC player here. Mathil's build gave me the idea to go down to duelist and grab those sexy leech nodes (and king of the hill), even if it's really too fucking far for a CI build. Lol. Anyway, I'm rocking over 9k ES (10K with supporter) and still amazing DPS. No stupid 1shots here :P I especially like the single target that Blast Rain provides (srsly broken lol).
If any1 is interested, here's my current tree, subject to change :>

Used to run with a Crown of Eyes but dropped it, not enough Spelldamage to be worth it.
Gear:
Spoiler

For really hard content I use the Soul Strike quiver, else the DPS one.
"
therealjcool wrote:
Another lvl88 Darkshrine HC player here. Mathil's build gave me the idea to go down to duelist and grab those sexy leech nodes (and king of the hill), even if it's really too fucking far for a CI build. Lol. Anyway, I'm rocking over 9k ES (10K with supporter) and still amazing DPS. No stupid 1shots here :P I especially like the single target that Blast Rain provides (srsly broken lol).
If any1 is interested, here's my current tree, subject to change :>
For really hard content I use the Soul Strike quiver, else the DPS one.

ur LA / Blast tooltip?

In general: any thoughs swapping CHAIN for other thing?
FatherFakener (Trickster Fakener CI)
Severne_I (LowLife Fakener)
Severne_II (Inquisitor Crit Life Storm Caller)
MCLMXXXVIII (Champion Oro's Flicker)
What do you guys think about dropping the GMP and LA gem?
Change them for split arrow and faster attacks.
Since this build has almost no physical damage it won't hurt much.
The outcome should be a wider aoe (but area from LA will be gone) and more dps since you don't get the penalty from GMP.

Maybe even take out chain and use the new Rigwald quiver for a free fork without damage penalty?
Last edited by ThorWulf on Jan 14, 2016, 5:08:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info