[2.1][Talisman HC] Rolling Flames Fireball + Vaal Fireball too! Almost 300% Inc. AOE

"
caxrax wrote:
What should i focus on the tree first? Left, right? Getting the jewels, life, mana, ES, damage... (hardcore)
Go around picking up the big notables, order doesn't matter too much. I recommend going to the templar area first. Since you are playing hardcore, make sure you get all the life notables. Once you have all the big life nodes that are part of the tree, get the jewel sockets and extra nodes needed to meet the threshold.

Here's a basic idea of the low level tree:

you can sacrifice some health nodes here and there to get the jewels online earlier, if you wish

After the jewels, get celestial judgement/punishment then get more health.
Last edited by sumding on Jan 15, 2016, 11:41:18 AM
awesome build and will be trying this in the future. I always loved fireball and used it till the shotgunning went away. glad someone found a use with the new jewels to make it work again. cant wait to try it out.
rawrawr
Thank you! And good luck with the future character.
This build absolutely rocks... at level 66, I just killed merciless Piety faster than I have ever before on any build. She went down in less than 10 seconds; before she event went into her first flame/frost phase!

I'm currently not using any endurance or the CWDT setup. Instead I am using Vaal Summon Skeletons with minion increased speed and attack damage. I ensure it and vaal fireball are ready to go before I engage a boss and then I unleash pure hell on them. So so satisfying!

Edit: One thing I wanted to add is that I've been using the below ring since level 15 and I think it's amazing as there are almost never any corpses around to be raised or exploded against you so I think it really helps your survivability.

Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Last edited by Dhrakken on Jan 15, 2016, 2:47:42 PM
Glad to hear your character is progressing well. I'm guessing you backed piety into a corner and blasted her? Always fun when you can get an enemy into that position.
There doesnt appear to be enough intelligence nodes within range of the jewel slot by the celestial judgement/punishment wheel. the intelligence node that is off of light of divinity appears to be just out of range. Was this slot not meant to have a rolling flames jewel in it?
"
urzaserra255 wrote:
There doesnt appear to be enough intelligence nodes within range of the jewel slot by the celestial judgement/punishment wheel. the intelligence node that is off of light of divinity appears to be just out of range. Was this slot not meant to have a rolling flames jewel in it?

It seems to work for me.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Last edited by Dhrakken on Jan 15, 2016, 10:54:17 PM
"
urzaserra255 wrote:

Hi there, how much GMP damage are you able to push out at level 90 with this setup?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Hi there, how much GMP damage are you able to push out at level 90 with this setup?
You mean my tooltip dps? At 85 it's 7.5k.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info