[2.1][Talisman HC] Rolling Flames Fireball + Vaal Fireball too! Almost 300% Inc. AOE

I started this build last night with one jewel and I'm at level 24 now. I know it's too early to really tell but I really like how this plays so far. Thanks for the build!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
"
Dhrakken wrote:
I started this build last night with one jewel and I'm at level 24 now. I know it's too early to really tell but I really like how this plays so far. Thanks for the build!
If you're already having fun with just one jewel then you're gonna have blast one you have 4 or 5! And you're very welcome.
literally unplayable without dragon fire. mtx :P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Milkyslice wrote:
literally unplayable without dragon fire. mtx :P
Heh, I know what you're talking about, that mtx looks awesome. Problem for me is I'm unlikely to play fireball again after this character, then it will be useless.
I had to buy the dragon fire just for this build, looks so badass!

Level 44 and 3 jewels, still rockin n rollin!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Last edited by Dhrakken on Jan 13, 2016, 10:07:59 AM
3 jewels eh? Certainly getting there.

Also if all goes well I'll have a map run video tomorrow.
"
sumding wrote:
3 jewels eh? Certainly getting there.

Also if all goes well I'll have a map run video tomorrow.

5 now and level 55... 5th isn't active yet as I dont have enough intel nodes around it yet.

Crazy fun build I have to say!
Is it worth having quality on fireball gem?
Last edited by iHaX4TheLuLz on Jan 13, 2016, 10:28:34 PM
"
iHaX4TheLuLz wrote:
Is it worth having quality on fireball gem?
Just adds ignite chance right? Not worth it at all. Quality GMP first and foremost.
Alright I've added a longer video of a rare torture chamber. Goes up to the map boss. Not too long but should show what the build looks like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info