[2.1][Talisman HC] Rolling Flames Fireball + Vaal Fireball too! Almost 300% Inc. AOE

I havent seen anything since the expansion, nor have I seen anything from the build creater, so here is the build I am using at level 70ish. This is mostly / all based on pre-expansion tree, which still seems to be working. Currently level 62 on SC / Perandus with it, and it seems to be working. Not sure where to place points after this though.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAGRBAcEswceCPQOSBEtES8Rlha_G8gc3B8CIvQmlScvKU8sRiycLR8t0jLRNj062Dy9PV9FR0WdSVFJsUyzUEJSU1M1U1JVS1XGXfJfKmHiZlRqQ2wIbAtsjG0ZfIOCm4Pbg_eFMoV7jDaOvo8akFWSwZMnlS6XlZf0muCdqqEvogCiLrUEvorAVMBmytPP3dAf1abXz9vn37DjhOQi62Pr5Ovu7DjviO_r8NXxivk3

Sumding, can we get an update please? =)
Last edited by Anomaly1229 on Mar 7, 2016, 6:36:15 PM
"
Anomaly1229 wrote:
I havent seen anything since the expansion, nor have I seen anything from the build creater, so here is the build I am using at level 70ish. This is mostly / all based on pre-expansion tree, which still seems to be working. Currently level 62 on SC / Perandus with it, and it seems to be working. Not sure where to place points after this though.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAGRBAcEswceCPQOSBEtES8Rlha_G8gc3B8CIvQmlScvKU8sRiycLR8t0jLRNj062Dy9PV9FR0WdSVFJsUyzUEJSU1M1U1JVS1XGXfJfKmHiZlRqQ2wIbAtsjG0ZfIOCm4Pbg_eFMoV7jDaOvo8akFWSwZMnlS6XlZf0muCdqqEvogCiLrUEvorAVMBmytPP3dAf1abXz9vn37DjhOQi62Pr5Ovu7DjviO_r8NXxivk3

Sumding, can we get an update please? =)

Thank you, i was looking for this.
What ascendary would you guys run? Personally i tend to occultist for HC, grabbing Wicked ward and Vile bastion for survivability. Then again, the last two point dont realy fit anywhere, maybe profane bloom? Elementalist seems good too, but since dying sucks in hardcore and elementalist only offers dmg im a bit hesitant.
yea please update skill tree
"
sumding wrote:
"
McMD90 wrote:
Has anyone tried going Ghost Reaver with a fire Doryani's Invitation? Would the leach be too little/too slow to make a noticeable difference in defenses?

Dhrakken said he was gonna try it out at the top of the previous page.

.2 leech is probably only gonna be noticeable if you fire into 50 enemies at once.

You can stack some more with Catarina crafts on weapons, maybe it'll be worth a damn then?

It's not noticeable.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
what ascendancy is best for this build, occultist?
"
bago21 wrote:
what ascendancy is best for this build, occultist?

i played this build until 81 until i ripped. If you dont plan to go CI i would pick Elementalist for Liege of the Primordial, Shaper of Desolation for shock and Paragon of Calamity to help against elemental dmg.
Started leveling a Rolling Flames witch on HC Perandus, will let you guys know how it goes. One thing I wanted to mention here for Flame Surge is to drop Conc Effect and use the new Elemental Focus. I am doing that and the damage is great without the smaller AOE.
Team Won

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info