[2.2] Extremly cheap fast paced remote mine build. 100k+ 4 Link Tremor Rod. Izaro/atziri oneshot.

"
tccl wrote:
any ideas for the new gems? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ascendancy#Support

Minefield is insane! Though it double dips in a bad way for poison ( 2x -21% on lvl 20) it still gives an insane amount of damage.

Edit: You need to have a quality detonate mines in your totem setup (they are very cheap bc no one uses them:D) To actually benefit from it while not moving and spamming your mines.

Updated it in ameplay and gem section of the guide.
Last edited by flekelon on Mar 9, 2016, 12:32:50 PM
"
ravensshade wrote:
with 2.2 could you update some of the passive tree's? it sounds interesting

Updated :)) Sorry for not doing it, i watched everyday for a week if someone was interested in it, or if it is burried. I saw it today that there is more interest for it.
How can i post this too in shadow forum wihtout having to update both? Or is there no way for it to show up at both sites?

Sorry for asking here :(
Thanks for updating the Skill Tree.

Hmmm, I started now with Shadow due to the Ascendancy classes. I see that the inc. AoE isn't so optimal for bosses but I'll have to see how it goes. OTOH - great map clear speeds are also valuable. If the bosses take 3-4 times longer but the rest of the map is cleared like 10-20% quicker still sounds like better deal to me.

I wonder, in your passives you don't take one of the Trap and Mine Laying Speed nodes - what is the reason for that? I thought faster laying - faster kill.

Base on your suggestion I altered mine like this now: poeurl.com/zhA
(well, far away still from reaching that level). With this there should be plenty of life. In the end there's still 4 skill points left (maybe for 30-Int/Str-Nodes when needed?) and access to 4 jewel sockets.

There should be plenty of life there. Not so sure if it's enough Int/Mana.

As for the armour - I'm still a sucker for 6L astral plates (because of div cards). You can get like 2k armour, 12% all resis, 100 Life on them "easily". But looking again at Cloak of Defiance I think that's better for the build. MoM, more Mana, more Mana Regen.... sounds all good.

As for auras, what's your recommendation for the time being?
I'm also a sucker for Blasphemy+Temporal Chains. Also I've been pondering since Cloak of Defiance provide MoM, wouldn't it be interesting to run Discipline and Eldritch Battery together with (mostly Eva/ES gear)? Then also add Clarity and Enlighten (lvl 4?) in the chest. That probably won't work good because of Acrobatics.

What's the recommendation for the Golem? I think the Choas Golem - due to DR isn't too shabby. Also Stone Golem looks interesting because it seems to attract mobs more than the Chaos Golem.

Btw, just reached lvl 45 and switched to 4L Tremor Rod. Tooltip dps is really "low" but it just kills everything so quickly.

As for crossposting:
You could make a thread in the Shadow Forum and just provide a link here. NOt sure if having same thread in to forums is possible.
Last edited by hyper_ch on Mar 10, 2016, 2:21:34 AM
hi Hyper_ch

The clearspeed with shadow is really great, i just feel like izaru is a big part of the expansion so for some people the higher singletarget should be way more important.

Laying speed gives a high amount of dps, i just tried to stay at a 85 tree. There are plenty of options to go after the tree is finished. More life, more mine nodes, more mana or the physical nodes in the top shadow area.
But i feel like, if the player gets to 85, he should decide for themselve.
Don't want to force more dmg on them when they need more life and the other way around.

You won't have 30% of your life as mana when you don't gear for it. I personally will take the 2 big mana nodes at shadow, right after i finished the scion life and jewels.
I have around 4.5k and 1k unreserved mana right now. So not 100% optimal. But you don't even have to take the MoM chest. You can also run grace + blasphemy or 2 blasphemy and wear another chest.
Mana potion is enough for general map clear bc of the flask nodes. Vaal clarity however is king.

Cloak of deviance is just the cheapest option to increase your effective health.
Mana region is not important. Your mana potion is more than enough for MoM and you try to have vaal clarity up for your mana cost.

There are many problems with eldritch battery:
You would have to invest 20 ish points into it to do it. And even then it should be problematic.
You loose the extremly good defense against critical hits and hits in general (evasion/dodge)
You won't have any good armor unless you have insane gear.
You gain however the option to use another vaal skill like grace.
And you gain the option to double / triple curse. (or reserver your mana in some other way of course)

It is however possible to do eldritch battery with another build. You wouldn't go to ranger and get witch/templar. Occultist is probably the best choice for it. I personally don't like it though. Didn't feel that tanky last league.

I would always choose chaos golem. I also like taking the extra endurance charge in merciless and run around with 4 charges. But bc this build is already hard-ish for new players with all the flask management. I didn't recommend it. Expierenced players can decide for themselves of course.
I'm not using enduring cry right now bc i have tenosynovitis (if that's the right word, google translator:D) i don't even use a cwdt setup. I have like 10 ish free sockets:D Just too lazy.
But i think golem and cwdt setup should be added to the guide, had it there. But i didn't like what i wrote last time.

Tooltip shows the castspeed of the skill, but you don't cast it. And it shows avg. damage not real dps. You pretty much have to calculate it for yourself. But i will add a math section. Also had it, but it wasn't 100% right last time and my arm hurted yesterday. So i just deleted it.

Last edited by flekelon on Mar 10, 2016, 8:21:50 AM
any pointers for my ranger build? im dying a lot

i don't really know where to go from here have 8 refund points and 9 points left to allocate

could you post your gear so i can get some idea of where to head towards also gem setups

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAABeBbUGcAguDkgOjhEvEZYRwhODGY4e8CNfI_YnqSsKMHwyGDY9RblNkk6fUUdTNVRiXfJeRWKsbIxwUXZven9-sH_GhHeNfY2_kvOTJ5uNnaqd2aBDoS-jirMDtAy0xbVIt3W-isHFwuzK083q037YVNvn6NbrY-2D7g7uFe96-us=?accountName=tccl&characterName=legacyBB

will i just readjust to the new Bladefall Pathfinder that was posted?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC7tgxmOAF7TfiSdfXXvemJa_rpEDe4O9qPI8KOKFSAj9izpTZKNfYazAO4wfCpNUUc_J0fio-831I2_X5gi4lSC7T8FtdQjWW2kOQZwwuwwcc8yTp-0xd2oen9irNvnS3hsjGwIcFE6Qp2q8Yp2b7MDNj1-sDIY62PYVBEvtUgrCnaCXfLIDA5ItNHuFRGWFr-3dQcef8YmlZUuoqPBxWHi8NXB86BDVUtJUZUgEcJrFy0fndm86kyzI1_AVEV-BAfQHw6OCPRqQw5cg9vv62r6VcY6WA==
Last edited by tccl on Mar 10, 2016, 11:43:42 AM
hi tcd,

yes, i recommend the pathfinder tree.
Try and get the flask nodes and acrobatic early.
Buy a cloak of defiance (its for lvl 52) and try to get close to 30% of your maximum health as unreserved mana. Perhaps only blasphemy + temp chains would help.
Leveling can be pretty hard with this build, especially as ranger. Try to have at least 1 instant life flask and 1 jade/granite/basalt flask.
With the pathfinder tree you have a little less life, but you can make up for that with life on jewels.
The main defense of the pathfinder are his flasks, they are extremly potent and can be used often.
Try to get reduced flask charges used or inc duration on your belt.

But generally the mine playstyle can be dangerous. I have some tips in the general gameplay section.

Hope some of these tips will help you. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

EDIT:
I also added the gem setup and gear to look for in the guide.
if you have any more questions regarding that, ask again.
Ty very much
I'll try to make my profile public, but my gear / gems aren't optimized, i'm lazy.

EDIT 2 :
Now i kinda updated my gems :D
Last edited by flekelon on Mar 10, 2016, 12:44:45 PM
Still using Shadow and according build. Now lvl 53 and it's just insane.

I use 4L Tremor and run dual curse TC & enfeeble (hardcore, am a bit a chicken). Also running two Bubbling Mana potions (1 sacred, 1 sanctified - haven't/crafted second sanctified yet).

Piety and Dominus on cruel went down in a few seconds.

Currently I have Chaos Golem linked with Minion Life, Minion Speed and Blind. It seems, blind does not work with Chaos Golem.

As for Spell Totem. I have only detonate mines linked to it yet. Still need more links on gear and stuff.

Current gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by hyper_ch on Mar 11, 2016, 12:49:28 AM
Hi hyper_ch

glad you're enjoining it:)
yes the singletarget is still insanely strong as shadow, especially when you think how cheap it is.
I really like the double / triple curse setup, the "problem" in late game with it is that you "need" lightning coil.

I updated my gems yesterday and still have to much gemslots :D so it put random stuff like cwdt blade vortex life gain on hit in it :D

Try and buy a detonate mines with quality, it boosts singletarget pretty strong. You should get ~10% quality for a chaos. 10% qualit is 50% cast speed on it.

My pc and i are not good enough for hc sadly :D. I'd love to feel the tension. But i died like 55 times already.
But the numbers are definatly more than good enough for hc but it is still a mine build.
Yesterday i killed izaru merciless for the first time :D I think they fixed the extreme lag in that fight. Last fights i had 1-2 fps. This time i had at least 10-15.

Have a nice day!
Last edited by flekelon on Mar 11, 2016, 6:19:03 AM
Well, comes time, comes Lightning Coil ;)

Actually, the dual curse makes it also a bit hc-safer.
TC -> Mobs hit less often
Enfeeble -> Mobs hits are weaker

--> More survivability

I'll gear more towards end build when I'm through merciless I think. NOt much use wasting currencies right now for linking and stuff when you kill everything anyway in a very short amount of time.

I only conciouosly 4Led Tremor and Dual Curse setup. The rest was found and applied a few chroms.

Next thing I have to look for is bumping resis for merciless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info