[2.2] Extremly cheap fast paced remote mine build. 100k+ 4 Link Tremor Rod. Izaro/atziri oneshot.

Hey, nicol,

yes, you will get up to 11/12k hp + vaal discipline. I just don't want to use that much currency.
You will be able to farm Uber MUCH safer.

Just did uber again, with last portal. So was very close. Your build won't have that much problems surviving it. Just a question of currency. (Still playing with one hand btw, so not the best player :D)
I can still oneshot every phase though, while having 9k effective life. Especially cheap, because literally no one is playing Life+mana mind over matter, without eldritch battery.

I didn't start this guide as a uber farming guide. It's more towards beginners, a cheap way to get safe into atziri and high endgame maps for a very, very low amount of currency. You can farm t14 on a 4 link safely and very fast.
Not many builds can achieve that.
It just happened to be uber viable in softcore:D
Last edited by flekelon on Apr 5, 2016, 8:22:20 PM
Reading through your guide I got confused about wether the pathfinder shall use the poison gem or not. Do I switch it for added chaos like in the EK version? If not, why using skill points for increased poison in the tree?

So what would be the most viable gem setup for pathfinder bladefall in your opinion?
"
Mormegil1337 wrote:
Reading through your guide I got confused about wether the pathfinder shall use the poison gem or not. Do I switch it for added chaos like in the EK version? If not, why using skill points for increased poison in the tree?

So what would be the most viable gem setup for pathfinder bladefall in your opinion?

Hi, if you look at the pathfinder ascendancy you can find that pathfinder's skills poison during flask effect. So you still poison enemys, you just don't have to use the poison gem. So you get a free gem that's all.

Cheers

Edit:

Gems are

Tremor rod:
Bladefall, Minefiled, conc effect, trap and mine, controlled destruction, and 6 link is added chaos or empower.

Oneshot setup with tabula / 6 link chest:
Bladefall, conc effect, trap and mine, remote mine, controlled destruction, added chaos / empower.
Last edited by flekelon on Apr 6, 2016, 1:00:54 PM
"
flekelon wrote:

Bladefall, conc effect, trap and mine, remote mine, controlled destruction, added chaos / empower.

Why added chaos and not Poison?
"
hyper_ch wrote:
"
flekelon wrote:

Why added chaos and not Poison?

He asked for Pathfinder and Pathfinder has "your skills poison during flask effect" so there is no reason to use the poison support gem.
been playing as pathfinder and got my first oneshot today, super fun/ I couldn't believe it actually worked. One question though, if i only have a +1 empower gem would it still out dmg a less duration gem?
"
Critzngritz wrote:
been playing as pathfinder and got my first oneshot today, super fun/ I couldn't believe it actually worked. One question though, if i only have a +1 empower gem would it still out dmg a less duration gem?

hey, i have no clue, i didn't even think about less duration. I guess it gives more dmg when the mob gets oneshot (which is the only time when you actually switch it in:D) so i don't know. If you oneshot the content you want to oneshot with it, why bother buying an expensive empower.

You only switch it in for minefield for stuff like atziri / izaru. If they die oneshot anyway, don't throw away your currency.
Last edited by flekelon on Apr 9, 2016, 11:52:52 AM
Ok, having a peek again at your setup I did now switch away from tremor rod also.

I have a 1.9 APS amubhser plus another spell dmg shield. Tooltip dmg with Bladefall - conc. eff. - poison - remote mine - minefield - trap and mine dmg shows now 8.1k.

For bosses I just swap in contr. destruction instead of minefield dmg and tooltip dmg goes up to 17.1k
Build is still strong. Finished now the 8-mods map challenge as well as the twinned challenge. Chose to do Colosseum for the twinned tier 15 one. Was pretty simple.

Still scared of trying Atziri...

... got level up and tried.. chickened twice... once at the three guardians and once in a flameblast... but generally it was easy... split phase was one shot and rest pretty much as well... just in the beginning she surprised me when she started casting flameblast and I was sure I didn't trigger her yet...

Last edited by hyper_ch on Apr 15, 2016, 11:21:13 AM
:D Good job. Always care for the lightning strikes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info