[2.2] Extremly cheap fast paced remote mine build. 100k+ 4 Link Tremor Rod. Izaro/atziri oneshot.

Anyway, doing Izaro takes now like 10-15min :)

Still need to get the 25% increased Bladefall Damage enchantement on my helmet :)
Heya Phendrik!

Just letting you know, i'll be trying out the juggernaut setup tomorrow. I just ripped on another char and i'm fed up with the game, so let's try this. One question though, comparing the shadow and the marauder, how much damage will i lose? Is it still going to be absurdly strong? I play HC by the way, just want a tankier build before damage, still though, hope the damage doesn't fall off too much!
"
Heya Phendrik!

Just letting you know, i'll be trying out the juggernaut setup tomorrow. I just ripped on another char and i'm fed up with the game, so let's try this. One question though, comparing the shadow and the marauder, how much damage will i lose? Is it still going to be absurdly strong? I play HC by the way, just want a tankier build before damage, still though, hope the damage doesn't fall off too much!

Hey, glad you'll try it out. You will definatly loose some damage. I think around 30-40%. Your clearspeed will be lower than shadow because you loose the 44% inc aoe. I can oneshot every phase of atziri in a 3 man party (i can not skip the addphase though) on a 6 link. So even if you loose 40% damage, you should 100% >oneshot< every phase of atziri in a 6 link. You won't be able to curse her trough blasphemy sadly (i used enfeeble).

But to make clear how much damage this build does, even with the clearspeed tremor rod setup on an enfeeble t14 map i sometimes don't even see exiles, just randomly loot popping up.

You should use tremor rod for clear speed. for bosses like atziri where you have time to setup your mine you should use a 5/6 link chest with 2 high spell dmg weapons.

So i mean, if you are solo, i don't think any atziri phase will take longer than 5 seconds on a 4 link.
If you want the same damage as shadow, you can drop the templar life and instead pick up shadow life through the damage over time half wheel and pick up force shaper (insane dmg boost) on the top right.
You will however loose 2.8% life regen. still left with 6.3 regen, "mana" cost are pretty high though. With tremor rod spamming i'm at around 600 mana per second.
Atziri setup is like 200 mana per second on a 6 link.

But, to honest, the damage should be more than high enough to do all content (you don't have to oneshot everything in the game :D). I'd go for highest surviveability.

This would probably be my lvl 100 tree. 250% life with 5 jewels, 90% armor cap because of juggernaut. Just wonderful.

I really hope you enjoy it, and please i'd love to hear more from your journey.

Thank you very much.
Finally Bladefall turned lvl 20... since q is bad for this built I vaaled it and I didn't get an additional lvl but 5q instead :(
So I started the miner today. Got to lvl 38, don't have more time to play today. I went Pathfinder instead, just felt like a better idea. So far, I have no problems killing anything and i'm using a 3l bladefall mine with the totem (i was lucky and a 20q detonate mines dropped a few days ago :D). Another question is, why are you using southbound gloves exactly? I figured it'd be for on kill effects but I can't seem to find any in your build (maybe i'm missing something). Thanks for your reply!
I switch in blood rage for low maps. but to be honost, it's just super cheap and gives a lot of live. Then i totally forogt about it. I should upgrade to a 100 life 70 mana glove or something. Just forgot it i guess.

My posted pathfinder build is extremly strong, but life is a little low, so Flasks are your main defense.
Edit: You can however keep a 100% uptime on your utility flasks that have 50% increased effect. So insanely strong, but you pretty much aren't allowed to fail.

You can use a different pathfinder setup for hardcore, something like this.
Edit @Jaka: I changed it again, droppend spell dodge, took mana from witch. Should use high life / mana boots and hands, not like me.

you loose the 15% reduced flask charges used and the biggest loss is the 45% duration. Will be harder to keep up vaal clarity, and singletarget will be worse. But because pathfinder is in theory the strongest singletarget build because you get empower or added chaos (whatever is stronger) for free, should not be too bad.

You gain a bunch of life and 100% immunity to elemental status effects during flask effect.
I really like this for hardcore :D
Clearspeed and boss dmg is like i said a little lower, but in hardcore you generally don't rush through like a madman.
Last edited by flekelon on Apr 3, 2016, 8:16:42 AM
Just tried something. Normal atziri double vaal guys. Lvl 1 vaal lightning trap (for shock) plus one single mine on both sides was enough to oneshot both on a 6 link.

So i think singletarget dmg is fine:D
Last edited by flekelon on Apr 2, 2016, 5:59:14 PM
I'm still too scared to do Atziri....
haha, i think i would be too, even after all the practice. I died once from a vaal smash when i fucked up and the vaal guy left. When he came back, he just killed me.
Last edited by flekelon on Apr 3, 2016, 11:32:59 AM
Hey great build lvl 73 so far but was wondering why you didn't pick up the damage over time nodes above saboteur?
OR Force Shaper/Atrophy Above Written in blood?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info