[2.2] Extremly cheap fast paced remote mine build. 100k+ 4 Link Tremor Rod. Izaro/atziri oneshot.

congrats for a unique build
played around with your skill build a bit, I'm thinking of playing this build on HC. It needed a bit more life for that, and I think that with a basalt flask as pathfinder, it should work out nicely: this is what it looks like
Last edited by thevdende on Jul 6, 2016, 4:12:06 AM
i have this tree currently. 5700 hp+~800mana with MoM. feels pretty tanky with quartz flask and have decent dmg with 19/20 gems.
Last edited by mtr640 on Jul 6, 2016, 6:24:32 PM
What is a good way to level this build? I mean you need to wait until mid 40s to actually being able to use the Rod, so how do you get reasonably well to that level?
Bow sucks since you lack attack speed and have no bow passives.
You also don't get any of the typical leveling spell gems which will work well enough for norm without passive investment.
"
HHLupus wrote:
What is a good way to level this build? I mean you need to wait until mid 40s to actually being able to use the Rod, so how do you get reasonably well to that level?
Bow sucks since you lack attack speed and have no bow passives.
You also don't get any of the typical leveling spell gems which will work well enough for norm without passive investment.

Fire nova mine
if you cant buy it from the ventor level a char to 12 to get it or just ask someone on local or global chat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info