[2.2] Extremly cheap fast paced remote mine build. 100k+ 4 Link Tremor Rod. Izaro/atziri oneshot.

Is there any way to reliably get charges in this build? As of now, I've not really needed the Frenzy charges, but I was wondering if getting the +1 from nodes is a good idea or not.
"
Dying__Lights wrote:
Is there any way to reliably get charges in this build? As of now, I've not really needed the Frenzy charges, but I was wondering if getting the +1 from nodes is a good idea or not.

Hey you could use a combination or one of blood rage (perhaps with cast when damage taken) restless ward, blood dance boots and Doedre's elixir.
Doedre's Elixir should work pretty good on its own with a flask oriented version of the build.
A good flask belt can make the difference.

Edit: For farming maps, frenzy charges are extremly good. Especially the movespeed, remember to always roll pack size on your higher level maps.
Last edited by flekelon on Jan 27, 2016, 7:17:35 AM
"
flekelon wrote:
blood dance boots

Have you tested this? I'm not sure blood dance will work.

They wording on the boots is "(20 to 30)% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill" (taken from the wiki)

This is similar wording as Soul Siphon. I specced into Soul Siphon in an attempt to solve my mana problems early on and I noticed no significant mana changes when I was killing mobs vs not killing mobs leading me to believe that the phrase "X gained on kill" and "chance to gain X on kill" means "gain X when you kill the mob." Since you aren't killing anything (your mines are killing) you don't gain on-kill bonuses.

I may be wrong; I don't have a pair of blood Dance to test it with.
I was trying to alter my toughness for this build, and I think I have a combination that suites me pretty well. Some flasks, extra Evasion/Armor/Resists, and right next to some more life stuff I can grab on my way to lvl 100.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4FtQZwCC4I9A5IES0RLxGWEcITgxR1Fr8Y2xmOHNwe8B_HIvQjXyP2JJ0mlSmlKlMrCit4LJwtizB8MgEyGDY9N9REDUWdRblNkk6fUUdUYlb6XfJeRWHiYetiWmKsakNsCGwLbIxtGXBRdPF1_XZvd9d6f3yDfXV-sH_GhG-Ed4UyjX2Nv48akvOTJ5rgmyabjZ2qndmgQ6Evo4qyGbJwswO0DLTFtUi3db6KwFTBxcLsyPDK0896037UQthU2-fo1utj6-7tP-2D7g7uFe968Yr66_66?accountName=sheeeeeeets&characterName=Trizzapper

What do you think TS?

I have a 4.2k health pool, 2k mana pull and only using clarity. MoM has only hurt me on Atrizi so far, as I didn't have enough mana after she kept hitting me to finsh her off (she was at 15%). I can remedy that by taking my quicksilver off (addicted to them) for a mana flask, but have yet to try again.
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Jan 27, 2016, 1:52:17 PM
"
Kesshi wrote:
"
flekelon wrote:
blood dance boots

Have you tested this? I'm not sure blood dance will work.

They wording on the boots is "(20 to 30)% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill" (taken from the wiki)

This is similar wording as Soul Siphon. I specced into Soul Siphon in an attempt to solve my mana problems early on and I noticed no significant mana changes when I was killing mobs vs not killing mobs leading me to believe that the phrase "X gained on kill" and "chance to gain X on kill" means "gain X when you kill the mob." Since you aren't killing anything (your mines are killing) you don't gain on-kill bonuses.

I may be wrong; I don't have a pair of blood Dance to test it with.

Hi, i think at some point i used blood rage and it gave me frenzy charges, it has the exact same wording as blood dance boots. I'm not playing right now, always play only the first month ish of every season. I don't have blood dance to test either.
"
sheeeeeeets wrote:
I was trying to alter my toughness for this build, and I think I have a combination that suites me pretty well. Some flasks, extra Evasion/Armor/Resists, and right next to some more life stuff I can grab on my way to lvl 100.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4FtQZwCC4I9A5IES0RLxGWEcITgxR1Fr8Y2xmOHNwe8B_HIvQjXyP2JJ0mlSmlKlMrCit4LJwtizB8MgEyGDY9N9REDUWdRblNkk6fUUdUYlb6XfJeRWHiYetiWmKsakNsCGwLbIxtGXBRdPF1_XZvd9d6f3yDfXV-sH_GhG-Ed4UyjX2Nv48akvOTJ5rgmyabjZ2qndmgQ6Evo4qyGbJwswO0DLTFtUi3db6KwFTBxcLsyPDK0896037UQthU2-fo1utj6-7tP-2D7g7uFe968Yr66_66?accountName=sheeeeeeets&characterName=Trizzapper

What do you think TS?

I have a 4.2k health pool, 2k mana pull and only using clarity. MoM has only hurt me on Atrizi so far, as I didn't have enough mana after she kept hitting me to finsh her off (she was at 15%). I can remedy that by taking my quicksilver off (addicted to them) for a mana flask, but have yet to try again.

Hi, try changing the pathing to Mind over Matter.

With this you loose some mana, but gain mana region. life is the same/more since you safe 2 points and get a jewel. You have access to the highest damage nodes on the tree (duration).
Perhaps the 20 strength loos is a big deal for you, but you could just put 1 in strenght if really needed.

You don't even have to take the jewel / manaregion /duration and safe 7 points.
If you say you absolutly need the mana, take the shadow mana and still safe 5 points for life. But i think taking the jewel is better if you need the mana/manaregion.

Edit: Btw on the right side of the tree, you can path differently so you don't have to take the 12%evasion 3 % all res node to get the max cold resistance.

Saves one point, and if you decide that this is the next thing you want, just grab it.

and another thing, the 3 damage over time nodes should add more damage than the physical damage nodes at shadow area (that you need for pathing to the life nodes) but thats just a small thing
Last edited by flekelon on Jan 27, 2016, 7:15:23 PM
Did an Atziri run with this build. I ran with a poisonstorm trapper friend so this isn't a solo video. This was the first time either of us had attempted Atziri ever.

https://youtu.be/BEg3bs7HZxU

Boss 1 @ 2:15
Boss 2 @ 5:00
Atziri @ 9:00

None of my gear has changed since before but there are two minor changes to my last post:

1) I'm 88 and have Totemic Zeal now. Totemic Zeal is SO useful! I can't believe I survived without increased totem placement speed.

2) I leveled an Enlighten and have it linked with both Clarity and PoL.

Between the two of us I think we have about 4 exalts in gear total. Maybe a bit more since I'm using that Enlighten. This is a low amount of currency necessary to do an Atziri run.

I actually survived an Atziri Flameblast without flasks running. Again I accidentally showcased how tanky this setup is.
Here's another small boss kill vid, using a mix of Flekelons and Kesshi's build. Thanks guys having real fun with this build =)

And yeah i forgot to use the Atziri flask in vid >:( , havent been playing this game very long i'm still a newbie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp2KBw9MEXw

Edit: One question thou guys what stats do i need to up my dps on the mine bladefall poisons ?
Last edited by Resba on Feb 3, 2016, 12:24:24 PM
Hey Resba

From what i see in the video, you'll get the most damage from a mana/hybrid flask. But stat wise: spelldamage, %damage talisman, %physical on belt. Your jewels ideally should look something like %life, mine damage, aoe damage. "Cheap" ones usually have %life %mine damage resist. Thats pretty much it.

You could also use a wither totem and detonate mines by yourself. Especially strong with added chaos gem. But even without it very strong.

Cheers!

Edit: Generally, vulnerability is stronger than temp chains. But temp chains are good defensive too. I have no clue if temp chains will yield more damage if used with a wither totem.
Last edited by flekelon on Feb 4, 2016, 10:32:28 AM
"
2. Why going mines?

Bladefalls base cast time is 0,8 seconds. Just Bladefall beeing a mine gets it to 0.5 seconds. Of course you'd easily make up for that with faster casting and Echo, right?.
Here comes Tremor Rod, the only mandatory item in this build in play.
It Gives you 40-60% mine laying speed. With the 3 Mine Laying Speed nodes that you will take, you will get around 0.25 second mine laying speed. So 4 Mines per second.
Tremor rod gives you another 100% More cast speed with the "Mines can detonate an addional time" mod on it. But lets not forget it also gives 35% Less mine dmg.
This will end up giving us 2x 65% dmg=130% dmg. So a 30% more dmg mod on the staff while getting4 Mines per second.
This staff gives everything you gem in it remote mine level 10 witch gives another 40% more damage modifier.
This pretty much means Tremor Rod gives you an 30% more modifier, another 40% modifier and 40-60% mine laying speed.
Well and the most important Reason to go mines is, because mine damage would double dip on the poison damage if the poison is applied through a mine.

Laying speed..where are your laying speed calculations come from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info