[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

Welp if anyone really got uber down easy on perandus or on something that can be replicate on perandus league atm , i would really like to see his tree/item really want to start this build out and any leveling tips would be appreciated aswell thanks
"
Rogueweapon wrote:
I have been trying out in new league , here is gear and tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAPuBAcFtQZwBx4OSA-rES8Rlha_Hb4kiyaVKk0rCi0fM4c1kjY9Olg64T8nQYdJUUrITLNN406fUUxVS1XGWW1cQF3yX5hfsGHiYqxkqmo2aoxsjG1sbqpwUXWedm96f31bfrB_xoIegseD24fLieCMNo2_j_qVIJUum4abtZ2qoqOi2aZXp5usR7DYtMW1SLXytz63dcHzwuzDOsgUykrPFc8y1CPVLta-2FTYvdsL2-fmWOjV62PsGO4V8NXyRfVv-ej-Cv6P

I bought mantle because it was 4 chaos and the daggers i got 2 for under 40 chaos .

I think the +1 to gems from the mantle is quite good but ultimately i would like to go to carcass jack (if i find one or can afford one ) , drop some life nodes off the scion wheel and maybe go for master sapper .

Either way i am aiming for 5 link and 4400 life , lvl 85 to try atziri .

mantle... dude there are so many better options for 1c. even a flame cloak is probably better. Get some defense and reserve all mana.

I'm using lightning coil but that's a bit expensive.

Last edited by jerlcregnors on Mar 10, 2016, 10:25:43 PM

Why does Witch Occultist has an edge over Saboteur on DPS output?

Can anyone elaborate?
Atziri easy downed several times in Perandus:

lvl 76
life 3300

Equip totally sucks, but no luck and currency to fix it atm xD

Working on Lightning Coil and then go for uber

im using a Crit version
Last edited by Nyurael on Mar 11, 2016, 2:45:29 AM
"

Can anyone elaborate?

umm.. it doesn't unless you use your abysal cry you arnt benefiting from occultists on kill nodes. So it's totally useless for bosses and your really only using abysal cry every other pack usually.
Saboteur is so much related to using multiple traps and is slightly defensive with smokecloud, while occultist pushes chaos damage. Its another playstyle then, besides this is clear with just reading node tooltips.
"
Wilmots wrote:
Saboteur is so much related to using multiple traps and is slightly defensive with smokecloud, while occultist pushes chaos damage. Its another playstyle then, besides this is clear with just reading node tooltips.

IDK...occultist have only -20% chaos resist that add to this build, the other stuff is pretty much nothing, there is no reason to dual curse, can't use power charge, exploding bonus chaos damage is almost useful but there is abyssal cry so i think its a waste...saboteur have some trap dmg and CDR and small defensive nodes that make it way more useful.
"
"

Can anyone elaborate?

umm.. it doesn't unless you use your abysal cry you arnt benefiting from occultists on kill nodes. So it's totally useless for bosses and your really only using abysal cry every other pack usually.

I don't agree actually, the Occultist has some good useful skills- Profane Bloom is basically AC which frees a 4 link for Fire Trap for example, Malediction if you want to dual curse and Forbidden Power for free charges. If you go crit and take the trap crit cluster with 15% chance for PC with that it's very strong. There's also Void Beacon you can take although I'm not sure how effective that would be as you are zooming about with whirling blades.

I'm personally going to go for Witch Elementalist with a crit tree because Beacon of Ruin prolif together With Shaper of Desolation seems insanely fun and effective for maps but I might have talked myself into Occultist again. Choices, choices...

I'm playing a Shadow Saboteur on standard and finding it a bit meh, it might change if I use cluster trap though. Think Trickster would be better for a single trap.
A saboteur without clustertraps is not a saboteur. Word.
"
RunPuppet wrote:
"
"

Can anyone elaborate?

I don't agree actually, the Occultist has some good useful skills- Profane Bloom is basically AC which frees a 4 link for Fire Trap for example, Malediction if you want to dual curse and Forbidden Power for free charges. If you go crit and take the trap crit cluster with 15% chance for PC with that it's very strong. There's also Void Beacon you can take although I'm not sure how effective that would be as you are zooming about with whirling blades.

I'm personally going to go for Witch Elementalist with a crit tree because Beacon of Ruin prolif together With Shaper of Desolation seems insanely fun and effective for maps but I might have talked myself into Occultist again. Choices, choices...

I'm playing a Shadow Saboteur on standard and finding it a bit meh, it might change if I use cluster trap though. Think Trickster would be better for a single trap.

Yeah on second thought Profane Boom can really free AC for fire trap which can increase the single target dmg by a lot...crit build i don't think will work very well because the way firestorm works(i might be wrong but i think its all crits or no crits at all in one cast like cyclone)and dual curse too, idk...since you are going to try it please let me know the results, specially the crit, i have ~25%crit chance right now its good, when hear the crit sound delete anything, but not going for more because im trying to get some more defensive to avoid getting 1shot uber.

maybe as witch could go for MOM/Eldritch battery or low life with more auras ? im having mana problems right now with only enfeeble+blasphemy(its a monster in eva/acrobatics build + blind ascendancy, rarely get hit), for uber i think ill drop enfeeble and go anger or get an alpha howl+aura nodes, can't dual because of mana issue right now...or maybe get hp/shield nodes and go for EB, choices choices indeed xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info