[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

Last edited by RunPuppet on Mar 11, 2016, 10:25:01 PM
Guys,throw please a skilltreу.Not able to open on the first page.Thank you!)
No need for skiltree. Experienced players as we are can do this by themselfs, of course.
"
ZzakeN wrote:
Guys,throw please a skilltreу.Not able to open on the first page.Thank you!)

The trees on page one seem to open okay if you decode them in Poeplanner. Here's the crit acro one.

http://poeplanner.com/AAAABAYBAbDYgh6Cx8M6j_pN4_JF_gr-jzrhplc1kti9g9tVxjpYt3XuFWHiVUsmlWKsnapsjMpKBAd9Wy0flSBsCF3yUUwdvgPuM4dqjPVvyBQ_JypNTp8GcHp_dZ5cQIfLp5vPFQj0wFTmWIngSROTH-tjES8rCg-r7-vQH8HzoqPbCzY9hMWbtV-wrEd-sHZv2FRwUY2_akO18m6qFr9SU5f0l5XWvtUu6NUFtaQ5IuJH4sLsX5jPMlltTLNtbLTF-ejxitQj7BhBh7c-2-eVLklR8NUHHrVIMHFLeN2oJIsOSH_GbRkRlj1fOkJKyKLZZKqbhmo2
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAAPuBAcFtQZwBx4OSA-rES8Rlha_Hb4i4iSLJpUqTSsKLR8zhzWSNj06WDrhPydBh0fiSRNJUUrITLNN406fUUxVS1XGWW1cQF3yX5hfsGHiYk9irGSqajZqjGwIbIxtbG6qcFF1nnZven99W36wf8aCHoLHg9uExYfLieCMNo2_j_qTH5UglS6bhpu1naqio6LZplenm6xHsNi0xbVItfK3Prd1wfPC7MM6yBTJBspKzxXPMtQj1S7WvthU2L3bC9vn5ljo1etj7BjuFfDV8YryRfVv-ej-Cv6P

Lvl 85 atm , 4200 life , I am still on a 4 link but able to run alch'd tier 9 maps just fine

Stayed with fatal toxins for the moment because while mapping the prolif still finishes a lot of packs off after AC destroys the main blob

Atziri downed on a 4 link lvl 85 with above tree

oh and by the way ....

ALL HAIL THE POP !!!! LONG LIVE THE POP !!! DIE FOR THE POP !!!!!
Last edited by Rogueweapon on Mar 12, 2016, 9:05:23 PM
Potency of will is pointless when u explode stuff. Going for master sapper is not that pointless by far, herbalism is there to pick up too. I dont see the need for fatal toxins when u pick potency of will. Lots of incongruent nodes u picked, not to mention eb.
Last edited by Wilmots on Mar 13, 2016, 5:04:04 AM
So what is best tree for double DC cause we remove Infernal Mantle and go with Carcass jack. Maybe to focus on double curse Hex master ?
"
Wilmots wrote:
Potency of will is pointless when u explode stuff. Going for master sapper is not that pointless by far, herbalism is there to pick up too. I dont see the need for fatal toxins when u pick potency of will. Lots of incongruent nodes u picked, not to mention eb.

There's nothing wrong in taking Potency of will, that's 45% increase to the duration of poison from Firestorm and the effects of/AC/Wither. It's useful with bosses as you are not casting Abyssal Cry. I do agree that Master Sapper is very strong and personally I'd lose the int and life from the Witch side and go down there instead. You can comfortably map without it but if you go for Uber it's pretty helpful. And EB? I'm using both Anger and Blasphemy and I absolutely need EB to cast.

I have a ready tree on standard, char BOOM_shagga_LAG if people are interested, lvl 94, Uber done - my gear is very good but you can do with much less.
Last edited by RunPuppet on Mar 13, 2016, 8:31:49 AM
Apparently there are many good options to have fun with the build. E.G. im running anger and no blasphemy curse. Why would i do that. Ok...some weaker oponents may be better. I grabbed a mana potion and skipped eb. Issue is, acrobatics cut down my es. I need acrobatics cluster for my defensive purposes. I will not play as a glasscanon. I.E. i got over 5 k life too. The build is strong anough to compensate that. As a matter of fact, u cant have a cake and eat it. This is why potency of will is far out of reach for my playstyle. So what.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Mar 14, 2016, 5:36:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info