[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

@sirs

Including herbalism nodes, which give another 20 % life.
@Wilmots
Yeah forgot about that! but i have it in my current build tho lol, that is the main reason im keeping master sapper
So is infernal mantle out for this build? I was under the assumption the double dip fire damage is part of what made is so good.
How does this build differ in terms of damage output compared to a bladefall trapper?
IM is no good compared to the stats you get from a carcass for example. Lots of eva and es too. the dps benefit of IM is overrated. Be glad to skip it. A bladefall trapper is excellent, but as u probably know physical dmg that poisons.
I'm assuming a poisonstorm out DPSes a bladefall trapper or are they equal? I have yet to see bladefall trapper do uber atziri and bladefall did get nerfed
My current gear in perandus
Spoiler

Gonna swap to Belly once it got it 5L

Skill tree planned for end game
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAAQHBbUGcAceCPQOSA-rES8Rlha_G-Aj9iSLJpUqTSsKLR8wcTB8M3g1kjY9OkI6WD1fPydJE0lRSshLeEyzTZJOn1FHUUxSU1VLVcZW-lltXEBd8l8qX5hfsGHiYk9irGSqZ05qNmpDaoxsjG0ZbTptbG6qb3dwUXC7dZ52b3p_ew19W36wfyt_xoPbhMWHy4ngjX2Nv4_6kA2TH5UglS6XlZf0m4abtZ2qoqOi2aebrEew2LTFtUi18rd1wFTB88LswzrIFMkGykrPFc8y1CPVLta-2FTYvdvn3ajmWOc66KTo1etj6-TsGO4V8NX1bw==?accountName=Myraklus&characterName=MyraPT

I took 2 mana nodes (Deep Thoughts) and 1 aura reserved -4% in order to fit in 3 aura: Anger + Arctic Armour + Clarity.
Skip munition cluster, pointless with sabo nodes, invest these pts in lifecluster!! Nice build then. btw, blinding assault is so beautiful regarding surviability!! It saved my ass couple of times now. Go for it! No need for arctic armour with shrouded clouds then. I prefer Carcass on account of area dmg and radius and high eva.

and please: what are cluster traps good for?
Last edited by Wilmots on Mar 8, 2016, 3:41:59 PM
I feel like cluster trap is really damn good since bino is nerf and we are now using 2 CD. So at level 17 I deal 39% damage less but I throw 4 traps instead of 1. That's a lot more damage than just one trap. The trigger radius really helps out with cluster trap. With 2 throws, I could cover the whole screen with Firestorm. Since I am also getting a lot of trap recovery + mana regen, I could throw endless trap without waiting.

Also cluster trap is mediocre but cluster trap + chain reaction is crazy good!
Last edited by Myraklus on Mar 8, 2016, 3:59:09 PM
Youre right dude, even as a schoolteacher the words are: u never stop learning.

But: there are some bosses that dont move very often, so here its probably better to switch gems for one trap then and add concentrated effect.
Last edited by Wilmots on Mar 9, 2016, 8:34:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info