(RANT) Terrible drops as usual

"
Fhark wrote:
Im not here to defend the game or drops/ that being said its a very very trade centric game, still if you can alc maps and run them fast you can make maybe 1/2 an ex an hour just in mixed currency and running the chaos recipe. As far as i can see the best way to make money in game is 2 buy a lot of stash tabs and fill them with alced jewellery as early in a new league as possible. Sadly its a trade system that rewards being online as much as possible. (I used to run poe whisper notifier makes a loud ring noise when whispered and pop upstairs to trade, dont bother that much anymore).

No in game auction house = not a trade game.
I have put about 300 hrs into mapping in Talisman. Yep, no lifin' it. One third of that was with an Essence Drainer that could afford rarity in gear, had 110. The other two thirds of that time was with gimmick builds that couldn't afford rarity due to needing stats and or resists.

Total tier 1 drops: 0.
"

^^ thats a ridiculous point ive been playing gw2 which has in ingame auction house and you can easily get decent gear and to level 80 without one sec in it. Poe is completely different was designed with an economy and trade in mind for gear and for mapping at end game (as ggg have stated many many times).
Last edited by Fhark on Feb 8, 2016, 1:23:40 PM
"
Fhark wrote:
"

^^ thats a ridiculous point ive been playing gw2 which has in ingame auction house and you can easily get decent gear and to level 80 without one sec in it. Poe is completely different was designed with an economy and trade in mind for gear and for mapping at end game (as ggg have stated many many times).

where is that at? can you produce links for said statements?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

as to restore lost items would undermine one of the most important aspects of the game, which is the economy.

Kind regards,
Bex
"
Fhark wrote:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

as to restore lost items would undermine one of the most important aspects of the game, which is the economy.

Kind regards,
Bex

try again pale. Restore lost items... that has nothing to do with item drop rates.
"one of the most important aspects of the game, which is the economy" if you believe the economy exists without trade by all means believe it.
Well, I just wasted 11 ex trying to 6l my chest, but HEY! My Belly took me 14 ex to make it...

This game should be renamed "Farm of Exile". I wonder if this could get any more boring.

Drops sux, 900 hours playing the only really good drop I've ever had was a Shav. Now I'm farming fragments to kill Atziri and get FLASKS YEAH! That's what I call fun!

-_- I just wish I could find a better game. Honestly, this one feels like a huge waste of time, doing the same thing over and over again.
Last edited by SupaMF on Feb 9, 2016, 11:23:01 PM
Wait hold on a second, are people measuring "good drops" only in the area of unique items? Rare items worth multiple exalts can drop as well, maybe you're looking in the wrong places to get rich.
Who makes more the guys working 9-5 hoping on a pension or hedge fund manager playing with that dudes life?

My advice is learn to trade and work arbitrage fuck farming fuck MF fuck grinding.

i have decent gear and never cared about what drops...its a good thing too cos I only dropped 3ex playing this fucking game and no T1 uniques
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 10, 2016, 12:43:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info