3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
PhreEkGarden wrote:

Ive been using the Starkonja's helm and I honestly cant notice a difference. If I take a huge hit I am INSTANTLY full life again. I'm sitting at just under 15 APS now with onslaught on.

As for the divination, yes it worked fine... 50 mana unreserved was plenty, with that APS you are always 0 mana and the flask stays on. BUT the helm just doesnt seem worth it for that. I would rather have the APS and 100 life from the Starks.

I'm sure the low life mod on starks affects the speed of life leech slightly... but I just honestly cant see it making a difference. I am basically always full life unless I get one shot.....

Edit: In my helm 4 slot I am not bothering using a totem. I dont like having to stop to cast it. My 4 link in my helm is another CWDT: Summon Flame Golem, Enfeeble, and another vengeance. (more bleeding procs). The flame golem adds a good bit of DPS. I wanted to try using Chaos golem for the added physical reduction, but the INT requirements on it are too high.

For just regular mapping though it could be worth switching the helmet to Alpha's Howl and having that unreserved mana to use the Divination Distillate Flask. My flask is pretty good and that Rarity and Quantity bonus could be pretty helpful. The 20% quantity at least would help more map drops right?

having reduced damage on low life on t15 or lower is hardly the same as having it against t16 bosses. just be careful there.

chaos golem is not worth intelligence investments

"
A player's IIQ does not affect the amount of maps that drop from enemies.[7] However, a map's IIQ does affect the amount of map drops.[8]
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rarity#Increased_Item_Rarity.2FQuantity
"
jtekco wrote:
maybe im missing this in the build but im not seeing a 6link guide to gems for DS

2G4R
1) dual strike
2) multistrike
3) melee physical damage
4) melee splash
5) faster attacks
6) added fire/bloodlust
i'm using bringer of rain, socketed gems are already supported by faster attacks and melee physical.
This might be a stupid question, but when you put this:

"
Leap Slam with Voidheart: Leaping into enemies does a lot. It gets you the endurance charges (adds damage reduction) and simultaneously activates fortify (flat damage reduction), it causes bleed on enemies thereby dramatically increasing raw physical damage (even though it doesn't appear in the DPS Tooltip) and it knocks enemies back... they are dead before they can even attack you.

How are the endurance charges produced? Are charge(s) produced with each leap slam or...? Are endurance charges produced any other way? I don't really follow the mechanics of it. Thank you
$$ Stay Real - Stay Fresh - Stay Pro $$
Last edited by lanteam on Jan 15, 2017, 9:51:27 PM
"
triwesterki wrote:

having reduced damage on low life on t15 or lower is hardly the same as having it against t16 bosses. just be careful there.

chaos golem is not worth intelligence investments

"
A player's IIQ does not affect the amount of maps that drop from enemies.[7] However, a map's IIQ does affect the amount of map drops.[8]
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rarity#Increased_Item_Rarity.2FQuantity

Well I didn't say I was doing low level stuff.

I've just been running t15 and t16 maps. I have 8k life now and almost 200k dps (with flasks up) and I just facetank almost everything. A few of the big hits here and there I have to dodge.
"
lanteam wrote:

How are the endurance charges produced? Are charge(s) produced with each leap slam or...? Are endurance charges produced any other way? I don't really follow the mechanics of it. Thank you

i used endurance sharge on mele stun gem, and haven't changed this part. sorry about confusing you. now only block can generate charges, and they are not very important.
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:

Well I didn't say I was doing low level stuff.

I've just been running t15 and t16 maps. I have 8k life now and almost 200k dps (with flasks up) and I just facetank almost everything. A few of the big hits here and there I have to dodge.

cool. you dispelled my doubts.
"
triwesterki wrote:

i used endurance sharge on mele stun gem, and haven't changed this part. sorry about confusing you. now only block can generate charges, and they are not very important.

So you mean it's not really worth getting the endurance charges? Just curious as to why you say they're not that important. Thank you taking the time to answer questions, and great build! A lot of fun
$$ Stay Real - Stay Fresh - Stay Pro $$
Last edited by lanteam on Jan 17, 2017, 7:00:00 PM
Hello just passing by to say thanks for the guide and tips.
atm my marauder is level 45 using your passive tree. i only play after office hours 2-3hours at home. anyways i think i get your idea why you really prioritize the Life in this build.
i already regret my lvl93 raider ranger almost same passive tree as yours with 7k+(7,050), 32k dps with hatred, arctic and ash aura and 11Aps, with 9frenzy up i can get 15aps 80k+dps(no flask). i test it in tier 11-13 maps(rare) and all i can say is wow, i can tank them all lol, i also test to physical reflect no problem also. luckily i got tier 14 map (palace) i run it mobs are ok. and wtf i also try to tank the boss.. and guess what i oneshot killed myself and say ok im goin to level my mauderer and get more life ^_^.

its more fun to use melee skills and face tank them all ^_^
God Bless us all
I dont understand this build.. can someone explain me?

I compared my skill tree and his!
I compared my gear and his!

comparison was ONLY to see why my life is SO much less than his
I also took some nodes from his skill tree up to lvl92 since im lvl91!

He has 8900 HP
342str total
707hp
229% inc. max life

Im 6000HP
372str total
537hp
203% inc. max life

And i didnt included his 6jews and my 3jew slots. So why is he having almost 3k more life i have no idea...

If the difference would be 1,5k life i could accept it.. but now..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Jan 18, 2017, 4:25:05 AM
"
webas wrote:
I dont understand this build.. can someone explain me?

I compared my skill tree and his!
I compared my gear and his!

comparison was ONLY to see why my life is SO much less than his
I also took some nodes from his skill tree up to lvl92 since im lvl91!

He has 8900 HP
342str total
707hp
229% inc. max life

Im 6000HP
372str total
537hp
203% inc. max life

And i didnt included his 6jews and my 3jew slots. So why is he having almost 3k more life i have no idea...

If the difference would be 1,5k life i could accept it.. but now..

maybe its on your gears if you have same passive tree, my ranger level 93 i can reach 7k+ 7300+ if i use rare helm with life. i follow his passive tree as ranger.
you should public your profile so he/they can help you. ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info