3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
Auras: No doubt about it, Herald of ash, Hatred and Arctic Armor are the best. Ash lets you nuke mobs when an enemy dies, as they explode taking others down to hell with them. Soul Taker has a synergy with Hatred as the axe can chill via physical damage, making Hatred very defensive as enemies are very likely to be chilled or frozen. Not only that, but the Taste of Hate Sapphire Flask makes this synergy devastating to every living thing you decide to chop up, further increasing the likelyhood of flash-chilling/freezing bosses and mobs alike and granting even more extra cold damage from your raw physical damage!

Maybe you should add there a tip, that Herald of ash, Hatred and Arctic Armor could be used together (100% mana reserved) because of Soul Taker's ability and a fact that in this gem-build all non-melee skills are trigger-linked.

It's very simple, but many people may understand it not from start.
"
Thank you for feedback.
with vaal pact you will be able to run reflect maps, just use basalt, granite, or rumi flasks more often there.
i recommend to not rush for roots, concentrate on usefull affixes, like intelligence on accessories, attack speed on gloves, resistances. first try to get voidheart for using bloodlust setup. rare boots provide many bonuses. move speed affix, it's useful before your attack speed does not allow you to move just with leap salm faster than with usual steps. additional sockets where you can use golem for damage bonus, or powerful warchief setup. and some resistances of course.
haste aura is average corruption, useful in one scenario, when you craft elemental reflect map with minus to maximum resistances. there you should turn off elemental auras and corruption allows to run haste without changing your gems.
your characters set private in account settings

Thanks for the info. I won't rush to Roots as I have good rare boots.
I've just grabbed VP and move on to additional life and damage nodes.
When I have the currency, I will purchase Voidheart or wait until I get it from prophecy.
The explanation on the corruption on the boots was very informative.
I've changed my privacy settings.
Hello Sir,

Great Build and Guide, first of all i really love to play melee build, attack speed, critical and dual-wield weapons ^_^. i have a lvl 93 ranger raider and the current build was(atm i already reset the passives lol) critical and attack speed(17+aps) if i remember it right full buffs of course, but around 5.4kHP using abyssus, my damage is great but i can one shot myself to reflect but most of time time to the boss attacks.

anyways sorry for the short story of mine lol, i already sold my acuity to start a new life.

my questions are.
1). is it worth a try to make a build same as yours but in ranger class. focusing on HP(192%) damage(390%+) asp(120%+)or make a new one ^_^.
2). if YES to #1. 350Pdps Axe is ok in end game? or what ideal pdps should i get.
3). legacy void heart is a must or new version is ok?

thanks in advance looking forward for your reply.

God Bless us all ^_^
"
ASMRguy wrote:
Can you test how 'actual' version of your builds works? W/o this old expensive stuff? How far you can get with usual items, like most of us has?

Like, maximum chance to apply bleeding on enemies with voidheart ring is 50% at max, so not every single jump will apply bleeds. Even in your build you threw out random voidheart with 36% chance to bleed, does you mean this is enough to build work?

i tested build without legacy items on every content except present vaal temple. budget version kills t16 iiq100+. i did vaal temple(was t14) with 6portals, prenerf core with 2portals(t15 core was true nightmare before atlas expansion) in perandus(no legacy items, 320pdps axe, voidheart was not existed).
non legacy voidheart works enough good. when you leap into enemies, if they are still alive, you get attacked, vengeance works, it is second source to apply bleeding. if you see rare monster you can throw a totem before jump, it is 3d source to apply bleeding.
chance to cause bleding= 1-(1-chance to cause bleeding)^sources
for 36% voidheart and 3 sources chance to cause bleeding=76%. if totem deals 5 attacks per second, every attack is a source. so after first second of fight, your enemies will be bleeding with 95.5% chance. after 2nd second 99.5%, after 3d- 100% if totem is active.
"
Laven77 wrote:

Maybe you should add there a tip, that Herald of ash, Hatred and Arctic Armor could be used together (100% mana reserved) because of Soul Taker's ability and a fact that in this gem-build all non-melee skills are trigger-linked.

It's very simple, but many people may understand it not from start.

thank you for feedback. i absolutely agree. i will add this note.
"
chelnov wrote:

Thanks for the info. I won't rush to Roots as I have good rare boots.
I've just grabbed VP and move on to additional life and damage nodes.
When I have the currency, I will purchase Voidheart or wait until I get it from prophecy.
The explanation on the corruption on the boots was very informative.
I've changed my privacy settings.

i looked your character. you're missing unwavering on skill tree. it is important node. when enemy attacks you, damaging 80-99% of your life, you have to attack in this moment, for leeching all your life back. but without unwavering you are stunned, and next attack can kill you. i recommended to not rush for roots, because 4 points do not have big effect on dual striker setup before level 90 when you need huge ammount of life for t16. there are more important things you have to invest, like attack speed on gloves, life and resistances on accessories. i started to use roots on level 94.
You know what? Thaks for answering, you are really great persone.
"
swordkis1 wrote:
Hello Sir,

Great Build and Guide, first of all i really love to play melee build, attack speed, critical and dual-wield weapons ^_^. i have a lvl 93 ranger raider and the current build was(atm i already reset the passives lol) critical and attack speed(17+aps) if i remember it right full buffs of course, but around 5.4kHP using abyssus, my damage is great but i can one shot myself to reflect but most of time time to the boss attacks.

anyways sorry for the short story of mine lol, i already sold my acuity to start a new life.

my questions are.
1). is it worth a try to make a build same as yours but in ranger class. focusing on HP(192%) damage(390%+) asp(120%+)or make a new one ^_^.
2). if YES to #1. 350Pdps Axe is ok in end game? or what ideal pdps should i get.
3). legacy void heart is a must or new version is ok?

thanks in advance looking forward for your reply.

God Bless us all ^_^

Hello. thank you for interest.
1) same-no, using similar playstyle-probably. my build works around cloaked in savagery(berserker ascendancy), fastest axes and resolute techinque. if you take other class/subclass you have to go for crit, when you can make 3-5 critical strikes per second and every crit leeches all your life back. that requires acuity, abyssus, investments to accuracy, crit chance, crit multi, armour, leech. for weapons i suggest to use foils, because highest weapon range, speed and crit multi. for class i'm not sure which one is optimal, but slayer seems good choice, because stun immune and melee splash from ascendancy.
2) ideal is maximum, like cataclysm mangler. 350pdps is ok for t16.
3) not must, even 30% chance to cause bleeding is ok, if you're using warchief. whites die fast, you don't understand they were bleeding or not, throw warchief on rares/bosses.
"
ASMRguy wrote:
You know what? Thaks for answering, you are really great persone.

Thank you Sir.
"
i looked your character. you're missing unwavering on skill tree. it is important node. when enemy attacks you, damaging 80-99% of your life, you have to attack in this moment, for leeching all your life back. but without unwavering you are stunned, and next attack can kill you. i recommended to not rush for roots, because 4 points do not have big effect on dual striker setup before level 90 when you need huge ammount of life for t16. there are more important things you have to invest, like attack speed on gloves, life and resistances on accessories. i started to use roots on level 94.

Thanks a lot for the advice. I had totally forgotten about the importance of unwavering stance.
I'll get it asap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info