Spectral Throw Returns ELE BUZZSAW 50k+ DPS Ele Atziri Capable/High End Mapping 2.1[STREAM Offline]

"
Xethik wrote:
"
Futon wrote:
I might try that blood magic setup. I find managing mana annoying when you have so little and I also don't use Vaal haste and Vaal grace nearly often enough.

You could also slap on that Essence Worm ring with Wrath and end up with only 70% mana reserved. That gives you plenty of space to manage leech but you are trading almost an entire ring slot, which can have GG stats (WED, Crit, etc.) Might be a good budget option though.

i'm not really on a budget...just trying to find the best build possible that is also enjoyable to play
IGN : Futons
Is this builds guide updated for Ascensions? i dont see what to go for the ascended trees?
It's not but it's pretty much the same tree. Some of us have modified it a bit. Atm I'm lvl89 blazing through open maps like Canyon, Arid Lake, Wasteland Map, Shipyard Map etc. If I could afford more than 10-15 a day, leveling would be such a breeze with this build.

I personally took the Deadeye ascendance for the extra projectile and 30% distance dmg, which gives me clearing trash speed, before it even reaches my screen. The second one I took is Berserk for the leech and damage. I think I've oneshot myself from reflect only once, because of a debuff to the resistances that I paid no attention to.

Most of my gems hit lvl 20 yesterday, so I vendored them for 20% and leveling them again. As the guide mentions, things start to get really nice once you quality/level ALL of your gems.

They should change the guide title now to: "EASILY Atziri Capable/High End Mapping". The only problem is these new lagging chests and mobs + 6 projectile rows = bg time lag even on an ssd and high end pc.

P.S: Bough my 6L Belly today and the survival is quite nice, or at least A LOT better than in Tabula.
Last edited by xecutable on Mar 13, 2016, 4:11:08 PM
I"m trying to craft my own 6l belly right now.... its going swell :X

got it done.. cost me about 6 exalts
Last edited by Futon on Mar 13, 2016, 5:55:42 PM
I think this build is worth every penny. Even if one decides to go with a diff class/build, this is such a good farmer character.
I agree. Making it myself I saved about 5-6 exalts so I'm not mad at all :) I still haven't done labs though so I need to do that. Not sure which ascendancy skills I want to pick though.
I just killed normal Atziri. This was my 3rd time there, and I'm happy about it. This build lives up to the expectations! I died only on the reflect clone phase, cause Im clueless to which one I shouldn't hit.

is what dropped so I guess it was worth it. As for the Ascendancy, it's all a matter of playstyle. I'd suggest at least try the Deadeye/Berserker combo and if you dislike it, switch them around.
Can you link your gear xecutable? I'm not sure i'm gearing right anymore :X
Yah sure thing.

This is what I have right now:

I sit around 4.2k hp and 33k unbuffed dmg, with 77k with charges, vaal haste and atziri promise. My only troubles are reflects (if im not paying attention) and the uber lag from those newly spawned chests.

I'm running Deadeye/Berserker and have done pretty much everything excluding Uber.
Last edited by xecutable on Mar 16, 2016, 9:16:16 AM
That sword :x

I need to upgrade weapon and amulet I think. Is your rats nest enchanted right yet? Are you still using 3 auras and blood magic on spec throw?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info