Spectral Throw Returns ELE BUZZSAW 50k+ DPS Ele Atziri Capable/High End Mapping 2.1[STREAM Offline]

"
ExilezQ wrote:
Sorry for the late response everyone I was super busy with work. Just started playing and ST got a buff so I'm def going to play this again. Will update ASAP

Great to hear that. Thank you.
can update a tree?
I am also looking forward to an update of this nice build :) thx in advance
I`m join to request for update passive skill tree
Last edited by Stormnight on Mar 6, 2016, 1:25:07 PM
Stormnight, you use more points going that way then just going past Hired Killer into ranger/Shadow area
Last edited by Stormnight on Mar 7, 2016, 7:53:50 AM
I'm having a lot of fun with Ele ST and
! :)
IGN: YourToDuelist (Ambush)
"
Stormnight wrote:

Your pathing seems really inefficient, you don't get enough out of Heart of Oak and Finesse to justify the amount of points you go there for. Finesse is worse than a good jewel and Heart of Oak is worse than 2 scion life rectangle nodes. ChC is also only 20% crit (the node before it), 12% increased damage and 20 int, which isn't very efficient either. Furthermore, you miss out on two very important things; the Duelist Static Electricity location, and a power charge. After playing the build for a while (and because i use the new sulphur flask + inquisitor) I don't really like vaal pact, so I opt to not take it, but it generally just comes down to whether or not you like it. I actually spec back into it for Izaro. Here's what I have at 75 (one point free for vaal pact)

I was thinking endgame alpha's howl with an aura node and herald of thunder might be more damage than a rats nest like oldschool buzzsaw builds because of all the WED you get with this build with +2 (+3?) wrath and the amount of crit we already have but i'll have to experiment. Forces of Nature should be a big effective dps boost though because -6% ele resist is a lot, though that might just be my inner median xl talking. Arcing Blows or Fangs of Frost would be a really big effective dps boost i feel with 14% ele pen but they're both really hard to get to and i have no idea how to calculate -enemy resist in this game. Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it cuz I'll let you guys know sooner or later but here's my endgame build with intuitive leap (add 3 free points).

Last edited by def7ant on Mar 8, 2016, 7:00:02 PM
I'm currently level 52 and this is my tree so far. I'm torn between going crit, or something along the lines of mathils non-crit build. Obviously, if I end up going non crit, I will have to change up the tree a tab bit. As someone mentioned before the alphas helm seems like a pretty solid choice for endgame as it is pretty budget friendly.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAQDuAdEDlhUgGYoZtCP2KjgqTSzpLYM1kjsoPydDMUd-SshNklpSYENlTW49bqpvnnXLdwd7w311gwmHE419jX6XBptdnKShIqJAo4qomq_rtfK3trvjvTa-gL6nwzrEotN-2L3awepi7g7vevKX9Pj2o_66

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info