Spectral Throw Returns ELE BUZZSAW 50k+ DPS Ele Atziri Capable/High End Mapping 2.1[STREAM Offline]

I dont understand why you put Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Assasin's Mark
With this, you cant curse, no?

For me Curse on Hit + Assasin's Mark, work only with an attack skill, not with an aura !
I dont see any "icon" on ennemies with this configuration...
Something I miss ?

For the reste I find this build very cool.

EDIT: It's work indeed, I didn't see the icons the first time I don't know why :-D
Last edited by Kukrapoulpe on Mar 22, 2016, 6:47:04 PM
IGN : Futons
"
Kukrapoulpe wrote:
I dont understand why you put Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Assasin's Mark
With this, you cant curse, no?

For me Curse on Hit + Assasin's Mark, work only with an attack skill, not with an aura !
I dont see any "icon" on ennemies with this configuration...
Something I miss ?

For the reste I find this build very cool.

EDIT: It's work indeed, I didn't see the icons the first time I don't know why :-D

When you mouseover on your Herald of Ice it should say it applies curses on hit and it does. When enemies are shattered because frozen it happens and spreads.
"
Futon wrote:

Hi,

i think 28k unbuffed damage is really high. I think my items are not much worse than yours and i only have 19.8k. I know my Gems dont have quality but that cant be all the difference. Do you have some advice for me? Thx
Quality gems adds up a lot and then getting good jewels helps a lot too. Its a game of min-maxing so every little bit helps. I'm one solid weapon away from feeling like i'm done with the character.
I finished my build I think. I went with the 2 heralds + wrath using blood magic in my 6L chest so that I never have to worry about mana. I moved some nodes around for more health and a more balanced approach to the tree (imo).

I'm still not sold on the ascendant talents I took but haven't played with others yet either.

Stats

Level 90
5200 life
75% all resist
34,414 damage in town (no auras)
53,300 damage with just auras and golem
120,000 damage fully buffed -Auras+Golem+full frenzy+full power+ flask+vaal haste+ blood rage

Gear

Spoiler

Passive Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAx4DlgUtBbUGIAaiDPIPqxBiES8RgRR1Fr8X3BmKH0Ej0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOC5TMHw1kjY9N9Q7KD7PQzFHfkrITP9Nkk3jTipRR1RHVUtW-lh1WhpaUluvX7BgQ2HiYqxjp2VNbIxtbG49bqpvJ2-ecFJ0oHTtdct3B3fXeu97bnvDfyuDCYRThMWHB4cTidOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_lwaXIZpqm12btZyknaqly6a-qJq0xbXyuXy74702vea-gL6nwXzC7MMzwzrEospKzZjTb9Qj1orYvdrB3UbnVOpi62PssO0_7_3yl_6P_rr_3g==
Last edited by Futon on Apr 1, 2016, 9:43:56 PM
"
Futon wrote:

Stats

Level 90
5200 life
75% all resist
120,000 damage fully buffed -Auras+Golem+full frenzy+full power+ flask+vaal haste+ blood rage

Gear

Spoiler

Passive Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAx4DlgUtBbUGIAaiDPIPqxBiES8RgRR1Fr8X3BmKH0Ej0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOC5TMHw1kjY9N9Q7KD7PQzFHfkrITP9Nkk3jTipRR1RHVUtW-lh1WhpaUluvX7BgQ2HiYqxjp2VNbIxtbG49bqpvJ2-ecFJ0oHTtdct3B3fXeu97bnvDfyuDCYRThMWHB4cTidOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_lwaXIZpqm12btZyknaqly6a-qJq0xbXyuXy74702vea-gL6nwXzC7MMzwzrEospKzZjTb9Qj1orYvdrB3UbnVOpi62PssO0_7_3yl_6P_rr_3g==

Nice stats, damage stated is with GMP ?
I only got atm around 11.6K unbuffed and +/- 20K with aura's and golem and charges.
Only lvl 81 at this time and gems aren't fully lvl'd yet so still some way to go.
Started maps yesterday till alched T9 without any real problems and shattering everything but for bosses i take off GMP and replace it with added cold or faster attacks. Saving up for better gear and 6L so i know i can get better damage and life ( still only have 3.1K health now )
Did you traded that sword or crafted it yourself, its damn nice :-)

My gear atm

Spoiler

My Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAx4DlgUtBiAGog2NDdEPqxEvEYEWvxfcGYobyB9BI9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKwouUzB8N9Q7KD7PQzFHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdTu1VLVvpYdVoaW69d8l-wYENh4mNDY6dlTW49bydvnnBSdKB07XXLdwd313tufXWDCYTFhNmHB4cTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CXBpchmmqbtZyko4q3trvjvTa95r6Avqe_1cF8wzPDOsSiykrP3dNv037UI9rB3UbjhOOf51TqYu0_7g7vevzF_rr_3g==?accountName=Virevly&characterName=GooiMetVanAlles

I went mana way as i don't have any problems maintaining atm and using PCOC for easy charges.

Last edited by Virevly on Mar 30, 2016, 7:36:33 AM
Yes with GMP. I'm testing out LMP right now to see what I think.

"
Futon wrote:
I finished my build I think. I went with the 2 heralds + wrath using blood magic in my 6L chest so that I never have to worry about mana. I moved some nodes around for more health and a more balanced approach to the tree (imo).

I'm still not sold on the ascendant talents I took but haven't played with others yet either.

Stats

Level 90
5200 life
75% all resist

Gear

Spoiler

Passive Tree

Spoiler

Thanks for helping me out ingame and posting your stuff on here, helped me a lot. :)
I've noticed most of the newly linked passive trees don't take the jewel slot on the way down to life leech and stuff (the one for static elictricity)

My question: Should I as a 85 scion, not be using static electricity anymore?

Maybe refund and spend the points on something better?
Ign: Icyboss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info