Spectral Throw Returns ELE BUZZSAW 50k+ DPS Ele Atziri Capable/High End Mapping 2.1[STREAM Offline]

Ops I forgot to put up rat's nest

I'm still using the 3 aura with 3 blood magic gems one for ST, one for BR + Ice Golem and one for Whirling Blades. Just got the sword today and enchanted it. I think it was a good deal overall.
I got a perfect rats nest but need to spam lab to enchant it :(
IGN : Futons
"
Futon wrote:
I got a perfect rats nest but need to spam lab to enchant it :(

I gave up on it, at the end just bought this one for 2 and sold mine for 1. Gave my old one to my bud but worse stats.
Last edited by xecutable on Mar 16, 2016, 12:32:03 PM
can we get updated tree? or can someone post their that's working
My gear so far. I'm only lvl 79 though so I got a ways to go.

"
Darkeduar wrote:
can we get updated tree? or can someone post their that's working

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAO4DHgOWBS0FtQYgBqIPqxBiES8RgRUgFr8X3BmKGbQfQSPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCypNLOktgy5TMHw1kjY9Oyg-zz8nQzFHfkrITP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6WHVaGlpSX7BgQ2HiYqxjQ2OnZU1sCGyMbWxuPW6qbydvnnBSdKB07XXLdwd313tufyuDCYRThMWE2YazhweHE4nTjAuMNo19jX6Nv49glwaXIZpqm12btZyknaqly6iatMW18rl8u-O9Nr3mvqfBfMLswzPDOsSiykrNmNNv1CPWiti92sHb591G51TqYutj7LDv_fGK8pf-uv_e?accountName=xecutable&characterName=Leekz

This is what I have atm. If you are ok with Vaal Pact, drop the few life regen nodes I've picked up.
Last edited by xecutable on Mar 16, 2016, 9:15:15 PM
I'm trying out the three aura build now and I gotta say I'm a fan. Feels a lot smoother to never rely on mana. I'm still using Vaal pact I just spam my health flasks. I am curious what to link herald of thunder with.
Indeed. Got a bit bored these days, went with some flame totems crit builds... you can't really go to another build after you've ran this one. The clearing speed of this one is just our of this world.

My only nemesis ... off screen reflects
No disrespect intended to those that have posted their (updated) versions of the passive tree for this build, but I'm hoping Exile will be updating his version of the tree for Ascendancy soon? I know there are some differences between his version and those posted by others, and I'd like to be able to compare...
My damage is quite good but I want to get a bit tankier for boss fights. Any suggestions outside of just moving to health nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info