Talisman Challenge League Stats (and 2.1.1b Patch)

did play 2 weeks, got some challenges but now i'm on holiday till mid january which is sad as the talisman league was really fun so far.

the first 15 challenges were pretty easy because they solved themselves rather naturally by normal gameplay.

as it's common practice to try to change general game rules if one is personally handicapped in a way: why don't make short temp leagues' duration more flexible. say, let's end leagues when player participation drops to one quarter of the participation peak at start.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
aiming for 28 asap. 32 is gonna be tricky, but doable.
Going to get 21 till end of league :) 32/32.... that 10 Div card challenge... or GGG will release some new card, which will be farmed more easiest... OR Zana Lvlv8 :D Ok, stoped dreaming :D
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Dec 23, 2015, 10:32:18 AM
Doing challenges is awesome.... And what a nice and smooth curve that one!
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
.1% yay!
U2 Allspark!

I think the reason for higher retention is that the challenges, while challenging, seem possible this time.
Censored.
cool :)
I am so close.
Hey just thought I'd drop in and say, this challenge league is some of the most fun I've had in POE in a long time, and the new skills and supports really crank it up to 11. Well done!
Hail and good morning.

I Think the challanges this time around have been the best they have been. They are all reachable even to the casuals if they choose to.

The armor set is brilliant. The talismans are equally brilliant.

Few things to note: when talisman mobs spawn they cause a huge lag spike when loading them in. some times causes lockstep to crash it seem to me. i have yet to crash but several of my mates have. one of them all the time. we all have really good machines. with in the last year built.

I know you guys are already spending a load of time working on things, and I know this is over the top. So that being said, If i could have one more thing added to this league it would have been all monsters that pick up the talisman turns unique. While i know some mobs are tuff and some are a knock out drag down fight. I really really like the encounter even if i die. This has been one of your best systems you guys have done so far. i know i say that like every time you add this huge of a system but man its true.

I said it the very fist Race that was in POE and ill say it again this game is so close to magic the gathering. In the depth and imagination building. It amazes me every time I see an item or some kind of new unique of all the possibilities you can do.. With each major system you guys add it brings it that much better and that much more of a unique play style that most games could only dream about.. this is truly the best game out there.

ps. i would love it if you guys would add a button to the shop window that would recall all micro transactions at one button press.

ppss: the ice dog is awesome and i really like him. any chance you can make his animations more random? the 8 dogs in town that sniff all at the same time on time is kind of well i think you know what i am saying. :)

lol ok thought of one other thing i forgot to mention. The balance changes and the over all changes to melee have Been very good. I just wanted to get that out there. haven't seen much posted on it.

Last edited by Soulreaver_chris on Dec 23, 2015, 2:29:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info