Talisman Challenge League Stats (and 2.1.1b Patch)

I just want the Totem Decoration So Badly!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
40 Hours in, level 75 with 7 Challenges...dunno if I'll play too much more, seems pointless trying to get something I have no hope of getting.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Could you guys fix Blasphemy to make it work like other auras? Currently, if you lose line of sight (i.e. running behind a pilar) mobs lose their curses.

If the gem says curses behave like auras, I expect it to work through pillars because in the past auras were changed to make this possible
I need more time
Saved
Nice Info. So I am in the under 10% =)
too hard. This is not even a challenge. Should be achievement instead, because i can achieve this maybe in 3 months
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Wish the graphic was more detailed since we don't really know the total number of players.
How to get this totem decoration? I have 10 challenges already. I didn't get the totem for Warbands or any previous leagues as well.
I have 1 challenge complete... It's time to start playing seriously!
5% :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info