(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

What do you think that is the best option for body armor¿?

Some epic item?

And, do you thin that we should base our defensa in armor items? Or Energy shield¿?
hello
i m soloing your build in prophecy hc, without any trouble for now. lab, mala in norm and crual were easy.
Just a question, i have 4000 life and 7500 dps tooltip, lvl 71, do u think it s enough for merc lab?
i have the slayer ascend (it helps a lot!)
hope this topic is not dead
Do you think this is viable for endgame-content on the new atlas of world league? Thinking of doin kaoms with hierophant tripple totem build crit build (this gives me the chances to gain powercharges simply by placing a totem) and some other ascendancy-class for scion.

I should be able to sustain powercharges in long battles vs hard bosses by simply making new totems, gain insane crit etc. But is it viable to do uber-labs/atziri and so forth?

Thanks.
"
nnamchaa1 wrote:
hello
i m soloing your build in prophecy hc, without any trouble for now. lab, mala in norm and crual were easy.
Just a question, i have 4000 life and 7500 dps tooltip, lvl 71, do u think it s enough for merc lab?
i have the slayer ascend (it helps a lot!)
hope this topic is not dead

Yeah you should be fine for merc lab, just play it safe and dont eat to many traps or try hardmodes. Not dead, in the process of updating all guides to 2.4 once more info is released about upcoming patch.
LightyGaming.com
"
Muscallion wrote:
Do you think this is viable for endgame-content on the new atlas of world league? Thinking of doin kaoms with hierophant tripple totem build crit build (this gives me the chances to gain powercharges simply by placing a totem) and some other ascendancy-class for scion.

I should be able to sustain powercharges in long battles vs hard bosses by simply making new totems, gain insane crit etc. But is it viable to do uber-labs/atziri and so forth?

Thanks.

Uber labs and atlas endgame yes, cant say about shaper as we dont know its difficulty compared to other shit but uber atziri would be hard, with double void battery alot easier but still hard.
LightyGaming.com
you are right, a merc lab without any trouble.
ty man, i m not use to play hc
"
nnamchaa1 wrote:
you are right, a merc lab without any trouble.
ty man, i m not use to play hc

All good, this build was made for HC and i played it myself to 95 in HC talisman only to rip to client freeze so it works fine.
LightyGaming.com
Is there anything different you would do for Softcore crit build?

Edit: Could you also provide some thoughts on poison-support gem builds for this one? love you man!

Last edited by Muscallion on Aug 25, 2016, 2:55:57 AM
"
Muscallion wrote:
Is there anything different you would do for Softcore crit build?

Edit: Could you also provide some thoughts on poison-support gem builds for this one? love you man!

I wouldn't go crit without double void battery, divinarius would work too but its just worse. Aside from that its the same build as non-crit. For poison you wouldn't change anything but its just not as good since you cant stack as many more multipliers.
LightyGaming.com
Gonna be rolling this build in AoW if patch notes don't kill it. Can't resist that cute Finn and Jake pic <3

I am quite positive that patch notes will yield some sort of buff though, because the thing that is really OP with Bladefall is the Remote Mine+Poison double dipping and not Bladefall itself. And Ascendant needs a buff more than a nerf as well =)
Last edited by Karyoplasma on Aug 27, 2016, 9:30:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info