(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
_IMMUNE_ wrote:
Think I could go IIR/IIQ gear and run mid tier maps with this? (ghostbusting ofc) Looking for somthing diffrent to MF with and bladefall totems look fun.

Yea its fine for mf, same principle as flametotems your just using bladefall.
LightyGaming.com
"
RegisteredID wrote:
Hi lighty, need to ask how are u sustaining clarity?

using the aura calculator, it shows that with my current mana, 705, and your tree passive of 14% reduced reservation, i will not be able to sustain a lvl20 clarity

i couldnt see it in your build guide so had to ask.

You need more flat mana on gear basically, you can also run enlighten and lv20 clarity isn't required; can always supplement your mana issues with any mana flask.
LightyGaming.com
"
treirk wrote:
Lighty , i dont get how that build get the dmg, i have a wand like that u have , passives at 98% but it's give me 5K dmg from 24K that u have

Sounds like your gem levels are low if your passive and gear is similar to mine. The majority of your dps as any caster comes from gem levels so the higher the better.
LightyGaming.com
"
AynRand78 wrote:
one question about crit version
assasin ascend give 10% chance to gain power charge on hit to monsters on full life
If this works with totems for what need pcoc + frenzy?
use frenzy + coh + curse + gmp like in non crit version

I dont think t hats enough to maintain pcharges honestly, Especially during any prolonged fight where after the first second of combat the enemy is no longer on full life.
LightyGaming.com
Thanks for the build. Easy and fast leveling. I dont know why but i bought a belly yesterday and burned like 100 chaos worth chromes trying to colour 5l. I tried manuel, tried with crafting, tried everything but no. Now im broke and starting from the thrash need some advices. should i give up on belly and just buy a good resist armor es high life roll chest ?
Just seen your build and thought I'd mention how I did it.

I went Blood Magic, used Path of Shadow, gem change of Poison instead of Added Fire Damage, Hatred in Essence Worm.

Tree.

Currently sitting with 6.5k health and 26k dps on the totem.

I might change Chieftain for Slayer.
so awesoem build! ty, love it! but just one problem my totems seem to die to fast , any solutions for that?

thats my current gear , my dps is sitting at 32kish buffed, thats not an issue,as i said my totems are getting raped.

Spoiler

Last edited by palyho on Jul 17, 2016, 3:00:35 PM
"
palyho wrote:
so awesoem build! ty, love it! but just one problem my totems seem to die to fast , any solutions for that?

thats my current gear , my dps is sitting at 32kish buffed, thats not an issue,as i said my totems are getting raped.

Spoiler

thats why i like Slayer + Hierophant third totem is great. but some reason i dont get that third totem with my gear. no idea why. now im Slayer + Raider until i understand why i dont get that third totem.
"
Loquis wrote:

I went Blood Magic, used Path of Shadow, gem change of Poison instead of Added Fire Damage, Hatred in Essence Worm.

Tree.

Can you show your currently gear build ? I am interested in your blood magic tree build :)
"
ksadi5 wrote:
"
Loquis wrote:

Tree.

Can you show your currently gear build ? I am interested in your blood magic tree build :)

Current gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info