(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

"
If I am new to hardcore what Ascendancy classes do you suggest?

Slayer + Hierophant is the cheapest and easiest to setup version since it runs off a 1c unique thats your artificial 5lx3.
LightyGaming.com
"
Nemoch wrote:
hey! The build looks solid, let me know if you are going to post a break down of the leveling passive trees (like 20 pt 60 pt, 80 pt etc.) Thanks!!

Yeah I can break down the leveling tree frame further, should be up within the hour.
LightyGaming.com
"
attean wrote:
rime gaze version is what is best gem's set?

spell totem + Bladefall + ? + ?

"Blade Fall - Spell Totem - Concentrated Effect - Controlled Destruction - Faster Casting - Added Fire/Empower(4)"

Since you already have concentrated effect from the helm and added fire/empower cant be used since its a 4l.

"Blade Fall - Spell Totem -
C̶o̶n̶c̶e̶n̶t̶r̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶E̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶- Controlled Destruction - Faster Casting - A̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶F̶i̶r̶e̶/̶E̶m̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶(̶4̶)̶"
LightyGaming.com
"
castimtv wrote:
From where you geting power charges ?

If your crit from power charge on crit with your frenzy, if your not crit your not getting power charges.
LightyGaming.com
"
Griff112 wrote:
Also why in the updated 2.3 crit build are you not taking Totemic Mastery?

The pathing doesn't allow for it given the extra points needed to become crit, its not required for dps and majority of things are frozen/shattered due to hatred so defensively you've been compensated.
LightyGaming.com
"
Griff112 wrote:
Can you do a gem/gear update as well for 2.3? I see in your guide your gems are different from what you recommend.

In the gear listed (specifically boots) instead of the recommended Cast When Damage Taken(1) - Immortal Call(3) - Increased Duration(20) - Rallying Cry(20), it is running IC - cast when damage taken, tempest shield, and Chaos golem. Why is this?

is the only benefit of Chaos Golem 2% phys reduction and is this still the favored golem for this build in 2.3?

Recommended is also Vaal haste with Vaal lightning trap, but in the gear goes Cast When Damage Taken with Arctic Breath. Can anyone help me understand the differences in these two choices.

Thanks~

Yeah i'll update the gear from when it was listed in hc talisman to my standard character, should clear up most the confusion. If any still remains clarify your question after looking at my current gear and we'll figure it out together.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:

Yeah i'll update the gear from when it was listed in hc talisman to my standard character, should clear up most the confusion. If any still remains clarify your question after looking at my current gear and we'll figure it out together.

when you do it?
Hi Lighty, have you considered Poison as a 5th link instead of faster casting? I'm not clear on the math but aside from the increased mana cost it seems like a decent choice.
"
Fotu wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

when you do it?

I updated my gear to match the current gem setups, does it make more sense to you now?
LightyGaming.com
"
rzilla91 wrote:
Hi Lighty, have you considered Poison as a 5th link instead of faster casting? I'm not clear on the math but aside from the increased mana cost it seems like a decent choice.

You can convert the build to poison if you'd like since it takes advantage of area damage double dipping on the poison scaling but its a different build imo. IF you want to swap FA for Poison you can and it would yield fine results.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info