(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

If I am new to hardcore what Ascendancy classes do you suggest?
hey! The build looks solid, let me know if you are going to post a break down of the leveling passive trees (like 20 pt 60 pt, 80 pt etc.) Thanks!!
should i go for slayer or hierophant first?
rime gaze version is what is best gem's set?

spell totem + Bladefall + ? + ?
From where you geting power charges ?
Can you do a gem/gear update as well for 2.3? I see in your guide your gems are different from what you recommend.

In the gear listed (specifically boots) instead of the recommended Cast When Damage Taken(1) - Immortal Call(3) - Increased Duration(20) - Rallying Cry(20), it is running IC - cast when damage taken, tempest shield, and Chaos golem. Why is this?

is the only benefit of Chaos Golem 2% phys reduction and is this still the favored golem for this build in 2.3?

Recommended is also Vaal haste with Vaal lightning trap, but in the gear goes Cast When Damage Taken with Arctic Breath. Can anyone help me understand the differences in these two choices.

Thanks~
Also why in the updated 2.3 crit build are you not taking Totemic Mastery?
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

I would go the crit version which is slayer + assassin. The slayer + chieftain version is more casual so it may fit better for a sc play-through.

With the slayer + assassin choice we have 1 curse and a 4 link setup Frenzy + gmp + pcoc + inc crit strikes, so i was wondering...how we curse? manually? and what should be the curse we use ? vuln or enfeeble?
Also for this crit version the 6link setup for Bladefall + spell totem is the same as the non crit version? thx

You would be using gloves with curse on hit vaal implicit, which is expensive. The gem setup is the same, the only difference would be swapping added fire to physical to lightning to shock
LightyGaming.com
"
Moksu wrote:
Would this also work for just doing shadow assasin, instead of scion? or why Scion didn't all the scion ascensions get nerffed.

Could just get power charges via orb of storm. and use any spell dmg dagger with crit stats

You can go that route but double void battery is superior and I wouldn't switch to the crit version without them. Scion did get nerfed in the marauder leech, which was the most "broken" aspect of it.
LightyGaming.com
"
Drest wrote:
should i go for slayer or hierophant first?

Slayer first unless you plan on waiting to do merc lab until 70+ since hierophant only works when you can use rime gaze and slayer will always be 1/2 your subclasses regardless of which setup you decide.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info