(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

What do you think of using Saffel's Frame with this build?
I've been playing this build exclusively during the Perandus league (I am a casual player and currently at level 82). Been enjoying the build quite a bit but am a little squishy for my liking but I have mostly self found gear and very little + to maximum life on my gear.

I am using Saffell's Frame and I think I like it quite a bit for the build. I sacrifice a bit of damage but gain a good deal of survivability.

I am having some issues getting my damage any higher than about 13k (while using Saffell's Frame). I will be linking my gear and tree to see if I can get any feedback on my version of Lighty's build.

My skill tree

I do realize another chest armor that actually has some stats would help in survivability but any other feedback?

Thanks,
Valom
Last edited by Barberi on Apr 5, 2016, 1:34:18 AM
Hi any thought to going CI and grabbing all the phys damage nodes by witch / shadow?
Maybe it is better to choose Gladiator than Juggernaut in HC? Does this build uses endurance charges? And that 30% armour is like nothing...
yo, i went chieftain/raider and am using frenzy, linked with curse on hit, gmp and vulnerability, for the onslaught. got a restless ward to keep charges up all the time easily. the build is so safe that i just went for more dmg when deciding what ascendancy classes to take. 31k dps buffed on 5L, 5700/800 life/es, ele capped and 100% rarity at lvl92. tree is basically the same, i skipped curse nodes and went for the remaining spell dmg and cast speed. playin on HC this time.

thx for the build lighty and stream more often, cheers
Last edited by mgasper0 on Apr 8, 2016, 4:12:45 PM
Any way of playing this in softcore with higher DMG ?
Hey Lighty:)

I really like how the build looks especially the fact that it is indeed tanky. I usually always start with a totem build at the start of each new league and I'm gonna lvl 1 now to get the "feel" of it:)

I have some questions mate if u would be so kind to answer...
1)Is Scion really the class to go or is Witch better endgame?
I dont mind if at the beginning its not so powerfull, as long as, in the endgame it proves to better (the Witch class I mean)

and 2) If Witch class is better, then what would the tree be like? Also, what ascendancy would u choose?
I'm guessing Occultist? cause of the ES regen (as an extra layer of defense mechanism) but I would really like to hear the opinion of an expert like you.

That all for now mate, I want to thank you in advance for any answers u give me and also congratulate you for your build!:)
"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(
"
Hey Lighty:)

I really like how the build looks especially the fact that it is indeed tanky. I usually always start with a totem build at the start of each new league and I'm gonna lvl 1 now to get the "feel" of it:)

I have some questions mate if u would be so kind to answer...
1)Is Scion really the class to go or is Witch better endgame?
I dont mind if at the beginning its not so powerfull, as long as, in the endgame it proves to better (the Witch class I mean)

and 2) If Witch class is better, then what would the tree be like? Also, what ascendancy would u choose?
I'm guessing Occultist? cause of the ES regen (as an extra layer of defense mechanism) but I would really like to hear the opinion of an expert like you.

That all for now mate, I want to thank you in advance for any answers u give me and also congratulate you for your build!:)

I wouldn't go witch, either scion or marauder(berserker) at the moment but im going to be updating this guide for 2.3 when the patch notes hit. The buff to spell totem is huge and improved ascendancys could be massive aswell, need to wait and see to be sure.
LightyGaming.com

So ive been testing again in standard and its looking like Raider/Slayer/Chieftain in some combo will be best. If your not using wands you dont go slayer since you'd utilize gmp+curse+coh+frenzy to keep onslaught up 100%. Daggers is still fine because you gain whirling blades but bottlenecks you into slayer/chieftain which again isn't bad but you may struggle with getting dex. As for the 7-8 ascendancy points from the uber lab id just grab any stat+passive, depending on your attributes situation its prob going to be dex/int from shadow. Starting from another classes start does little for us imo. Will update further and compile the data before 2.3 hits.
LightyGaming.com
Hey Lighty could you make some leveling trees? Like 40 points, 70 points and stuff? I really fucked up last time and it's great for noobs (myself included). Will me my third league playing PoE (in your guild also) and I still have no idea how to path through the passive tree with any build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info