[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

"
mentalove wrote:
"
Legasi wrote:

Oh shoot, it's called Void Beacon, sorry :/

Profane Bloom, Malediction, Wicked Ward are the recommended nodes (in that order). Feel free to try other combinations still!

Thanks for the clarification. I took them in reverse order but that's okay :D
I haven't played a CI char before, which is likely my problem. But i'm having issues with merc izaro. Should i be able to face tank this guy ? or should i be running and casting between attacks ?

I have 10.3k ES, and with pm and wm up i leech nowhere near enough life to stand in front of him.
Will this improve as my gems level ? My firestorm is level 17 currently.

thanks again <3

Use Temproral Chains, not Poacher's Mark. If you can't burst Izaro down, kite.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
"
Imo get the 8th PC. After that Alchemist wheel, if you really want to do Uber. Why are you using Enf over TC as second curse? TC also lenghtens debuffs like poison, wither, curses, etc on enemies. And the total slowdown is ridiculous.

Thanks, i'll go for PC next.

I was using enfeeble out of habit :D I didnt realize that TC is not just defensive but also offensive in this build. I changed it now. Gonna run with it the next few levels and see if i like it.

"
We don't get the full bonus from Void Manipulation, since our elemental damage is also reduced by the gem's first property, resulting in about 27% more damage instead of 33% for a lvl 14 gem.

How are you getting 27%? It seems to increase my tooltip by 19% with 75% conversion. Or are you somehow accounting for Wither stacks? I'm not quite sure how the math on this works >.>
Last edited by Rivx on Mar 20, 2016, 6:07:22 PM
"
Rivx wrote:
"
We don't get the full bonus from Void Manipulation, since our elemental damage is also reduced by the gem's first property, resulting in about 27% more damage instead of 33% for a lvl 14 gem.

How are you getting 27%? It seems to increase my tooltip by 19% with 75% conversion. Or are you somehow accounting for Wither stacks? I'm not quite sure how the math on this works >.>

I'm getting 34% more hideout tooltip with a legacy CD and 26% more with a new one (19q20 VM). Did you take all chaos nodes already? Okay seems you did except for one. Strange.
You divide your tooltip with VM through your tooltip without VM. If that number says 1.26 your tt increased by 26%.
If you don't like VM just use IncDur instead.
Last edited by Legasi on Mar 20, 2016, 7:11:07 PM
I have 1111 without VM (4 link), 1337 with it, which is just over a 20% increase. Guess that makes sense for my 15q0 vs yours 19q20, considering you have one more chaos node and 2 chaos jewels.

~~

With Discipline and Arctic Armor we have 40% mana left, until Warlord's kicks in it is very easy to dip below 35%, which might be risky (that's the threshold for low mana, right?). Is that intended?

~~

Btw will Atziri reflect all 3 curses? In that case, perhaps it would be better to take out temp chains at least?
Last edited by Rivx on Mar 21, 2016, 9:01:41 PM
"
Rivx wrote:
I have 1111 without VM (4 link), 1337 with it, which is just over a 20% increase. Guess that makes sense for my 15q0 vs yours 19q20, considering you have one more chaos node and 2 chaos jewels.

~~

With Discipline and Arctic Armor we have 40% mana left, until Warlord's kicks in it is very easy to dip below 35%, which might be risky (that's the threshold for low mana, right?). Is that intended?

~~

Btw will Atziri reflect all 3 curses? In that case, perhaps it would be better to take out temp chains at least?

Makes sense.
____

Correct. However taking one spell dealing 2x damage should not be a problem in 99% of cases. The mana pot is for the rest (Atziri Flameblast and stuff). I used Enlighten in the 2.1 version of this build but had to scrap it because of the curses.
____

Correct again. I haven't solved that issue yet. Either run a warding flask, remove the cwdt gem, run a curse totem (sux for bc wither totem), or put TC (and Enf) (?) on blasphemy instead of the usual stuff (?!).
Well dealing with regular Atziri isn't a problem even without defensive curses, so whatever...

Wouldn't mana pot stop after reaching 40%, meaning it only lasts like 0.5 seconds per use? The problem is that Firestorm costs 70 mana with a 5L (and more with a 6L), which is 7% of my mana, meaning every time I cast it I go under the threshold.

Guess I'll give Atziri a try now that I've got 20 firestorm and vaal disc. Damage against map bosses is through the roof >.>
Last edited by Rivx on Mar 22, 2016, 6:46:02 PM
Hey Legasi!
Thanks for this wonderful build. I just started mapping after breezing through Dried Lake and just recently got Consuming Dark and switchef to CI with around 7.5k ES. Is that a good start Btw for CI? I never had such a big effective life pool earlier though.

The build suits my playstyle perfectly, the "always on the move but still dealing damage" kind of style. It's perfect. Thanks!

Last edited by Tompa974 on Mar 22, 2016, 7:22:26 PM
Ok Atziri was a joke, first time killing her without dying >.>
Last edited by Rivx on Mar 22, 2016, 8:24:21 PM
Can you change the Atziri section pls, you can't ignore the mirror anymore :(

I'd probably have enough ES to survive the reflect until she dies, but only if I don't get hit by anything else and use flasks. If I'm in a party, it gets much worse.
Last edited by Rivx on Mar 23, 2016, 9:52:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info