[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

Yeah I did that and it worked and works out great, now im 65 and using infernal mantle, and started to use arctic armour and discipline, just hoping you could clarify something.
"100% increased spell damage taken on low mana"
That's then below 35% after you have reserved from using the auras right?
So I am technically still on 100% even if i have reserved 60% of the mana?
@Chridian: No. If you reserve too much mana, you take 100% increased spell damage. You can read the negative effect of Inf Matle as "You have 1 less aura (or take a shitload of dmg)."

I just wanted to say I killed Atziri for my very 1st time, using a slightly modified version of this build! Thanks for posting it, I really like it.

(I died twice because I got stuck on the lower right part of the room with flameblasts building up all around me in multiple layers (larger than whirling blades radius). Tbh I have no idea what I should have done in these 2 situations -- I guess you have to run away to bottom instead of right side?)
"
Chridian wrote:
Yeah I did that and it worked and works out great, now im 65 and using infernal mantle, and started to use arctic armour and discipline, just hoping you could clarify something.
"100% increased spell damage taken on low mana"
That's then below 35% after you have reserved from using the auras right?
So I am technically still on 100% even if i have reserved 60% of the mana?

Nope, that's below 35% of your total mana pool. Taking into account not only reservation, but also mana spent casting (that's why the mana potion is so important).

"
dfspspirit wrote:
I just wanted to say I killed Atziri for my very 1st time, using a slightly modified version of this build! Thanks for posting it, I really like it.

(I died twice because I got stuck on the lower right part of the room with flameblasts building up all around me in multiple layers (larger than whirling blades radius). Tbh I have no idea what I should have done in these 2 situations -- I guess you have to run away to bottom instead of right side?)

Gz on your first Atziri kill! If you see the double flamebast charging, run/whirl to the opposite end of the room and hide in a corner. It has huge AoE. This build should be able to tank one of the regular Atziri big flameblasts, but not two.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Last edited by Legasi on Mar 14, 2016, 7:32:50 AM
So basically I have to stay at 100% mana after using AA and Discipline, that will take some getting used to but yeah
What are you running as curses? Your first setup has 4 curses but only has 3 curse limit it seems, wouldn't the 3 curses from CWDT override Wither? The second setup has 3 curses without temp chains. Meanwhile, the Stats section mentiones Enfeeble which isn't used in either of the setups? >.>
"
Rivx wrote:
What are you running as curses? Your first setup has 4 curses but only has 3 curse limit it seems, wouldn't the 3 curses from CWDT override Wither? The second setup has 3 curses without temp chains. Meanwhile, the Stats section mentiones Enfeeble which isn't used in either of the setups? >.>

First of Wither is *not* a curse. The curses used are WM, TC, and Enf. I switched from PM to Enf, because I thought PM also provides mana on hit, but this only applies to attacks.
Ah okay thanks.
hey legasi,

ill thank you too for this funny build :) gave me my first atziri kill and make still fun in perandus.
i follow your cursebuild and runnin WM TC Enfeeble, now... WHEN curse overlord, THAN overlord... bec. we can :). ill still on max resists with doedres damning, so what you think are the best for the 4th curse? PM for the 15% more damage? vulnerability for the 33% incr. degen damage? hmm...

sorry for my crap english :)

Last edited by Wosket on Mar 15, 2016, 7:23:58 AM
"
Wosket wrote:
hey legasi,

ill thank you too for this funny build :) gave me my first atziri kill and make still fun in perandus.
i follow your cursebuild and runnin WM TC Enfeeble, now... WHEN curse overlord, THAN overlord... bec. we can :). ill still on max resists with doedres damning, so what you think are the best for the 4th curse? PM for the 15% more damage? vulnerability for the 33% incr. degen damage? hmm...

sorry for my crap english :)

Yeah I also thought of using more curses, but there is no 4th curse good enough to justify dropping a ring for. You can test different curses until you get a nice rare ring that is better.
Updated the following sections:

- CD
- Math of Exile
- Gear
- Leveling Section

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info