[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

Eh what FS quali is 20% inc damage.
There is no way you would not want that.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Uber down for the first time ever!
Died one time to a misplay during Trio.
So quick question, what's causing the life leach here?
Warlords Mark on CWDT

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Don't forget Atziri's Promise, Bison. Like really.
yep totally forgot about that. :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Occultist subclass boyz!! I'm so hyped, everything is so op and good for this build OMG argh *hyperventilates*
Here take that Paperbag and calm down. :D

Spoiler

I'm still waiting for the Scion Subclass. :/

But yes, the Occultist Class will boost this build so damn far. In damage and survivability.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Well, holy shit. I hit 94 tonight after about 6-8 hours of mapping. I had some god awful parties put together, but for the last 4 or so hours, I had a really solid party. Smashed a lot of lowbie maps.

94 was HUGE as it is the last damage node on my skyforth powercharge insanity tree. Tipped that 7th charge :D Really, should have gone for that earlier and dropped a crit node, but couldn't be asked to respec even more.

Final DPS numbers:
6L with iAoE + AP: 5879
6L with Conc + AP: 9252

Ho.
Le.
Shit.
That's a lot of damage, and it will only go up! :D

The gems in the links look something like above. Conc ripped super hard, but everything stayed or improved. Got a 20/23 faster casting and a 21/20 echo :D (either 21/20 or 20/23 is optimal for FC, 21/20 is optimal for echo).

My plan for tomorrow is to get my 5x19/20 firestorms to 20/20 and vaal them. Just about 6 million gem XP to go, should only take 2 hours tops. After that, it will be Uber, for my first time. I'll be just a bit overprepared, I think....

EDIT: Welp, Uber went awfully. Damn cycloner ruined it all, or it would have been a breeze. Did a bunch of normal sets for a friend, may come back to uber later... The dream is dead, for now. Legasi, I'll get your flask back to you tomorrow if you want it.

Also, I had a bit of fun/further lapse in sanity tonight when it was getting late and created this.

Yes, I was rollplaying as our skills as if they were global ecological forces. I was "Global Warming" Firestorm and he was the herp derp Ice Storm "Ice Age/Antarctica".

Yeeeep.

Wasn't significant of a post, and everyone's kept silent so just became an addendum even though it's been quite a while. Whatever. Yeah. Sleep is good for the anti-rambling enzymes.
Last edited by PhysoniumI on Feb 13, 2016, 1:51:11 AM
But but but you're not Firestorm, you're Chaosstorm. It's not hot, it's entropy-y and stuff. You did it all wrong.

On the topic of Uber trio you really fucked it up:

- No Golem
- No AA
- Didn't separate the two melees
- Didn't place Wither totems to help kiting
- Spammed flasks like a madman instead timing them
- You really didn't use VDisct at all
- You wasted the VLT's instead of aiming them.

Did you also record it btw?

Would anyone be interested in more guides for my builds? They are of course not op as this one, but quite nice I must say :D
Last edited by Legasi on Feb 13, 2016, 8:00:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info