[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

Welcome to the 6L Mantle Club :D

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Died on my 94 Witch yesterday and decided to respec & try this build out for some Atziri farming in Softcore.
My variation of the build differs a bit when it comes to gem setups but other than that it's pretty much the same. Would love some input if someone sees something that can be done better.

My aura setup is the following: Blasphemy - Warlord's Mark & Clarity.
I am not running Discipline as I feel 10k ES is more than enough for normal Atziri.
"
Last edited by jeppesu on Feb 4, 2016, 4:10:36 AM
"
jeppesu wrote:
Died on my 94 Witch yesterday and decided to respec & try this build out for some Atziri farming in Softcore.
My variation of the build differs a bit when it comes to gem setups but other than that it's pretty much the same. Would love some input if someone sees something that can be done better.

I am not running Discipline as I feel 10k ES is more than enough for normal Atziri.
"

looks nice so far, but you can specc out Pain Attunement. It does not work with CI.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I want to join the 6l mantle club too :(
Someone donate fuses plox :3

Gz Phys! *mumble mumble* (I hate your RNG) *mumble*

Did you test different 6th support gems?

@mac: Glad you like it!

"
jeppesu wrote:

"

Yeah no Discipline should be fine for just Apex. Nevertheless I'd still run it and put WM on cwdt, there is not much difference. You should definitely still use a mana pot and AA. But it's your character, so it's up to you.
Saphire of Heat instead of Dream Fragments is sufficient for sc. A second rare ring should allow you to spec out of the dex node freeing up a skillpoint. Nice Chayula! I also don't think enf is necessary for apex. Try PM, AM or TC instead! Keep Atziri's curse reflect in mind.
I don't feel like Vaal Haste is a good choice for this build. If you want more burst damage try Vaal Lighning Trap. But it's totally unnecessary for Apex anyways.
You're also not using a golem (in case it's unintended)
I'm not a fan of inc dur on IC. It changes almost nothing. The security gained from Frost Wall or Arctic Breath is way higher.

Tree: As Bison pointed out, PA is useless. I also noticed you specced into Quick Recovery and Melding without converting them with a Energy from Within jewel. They have horrible value alone imo.

Please note that this is just my personal oppinion and might not suit your playstyle/preferences.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Last edited by Legasi on Feb 4, 2016, 5:12:47 AM
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
"
jeppesu wrote:

"

looks nice so far, but you can specc out Pain Attunement. It does not work with CI.

Wops! I respecced from a low life character and totally forgot about PA. Thanks. :)

"
Legasi wrote:
Yeah no Discipline should be fine for just Apex. Nevertheless I'd still run it and put WM on cwdt, there is not much difference. You should definitely still use a mana pot and AA. But it's your character, so it's up to you.
Saphire of Heat instead of Dream Fragments is sufficient for sc. A second rare ring should allow you to spec out of the dex node freeing up a skillpoint. Nice Chayula! I also don't think enf is necessary for apex. Try PM, AM or TC instead! Keep Atziri's curse reflect in mind.
I don't feel like Vaal Haste is a good choice for this build. If you want more burst damage try Vaal Lighning Trap. But it's totally unnecessary for Apex anyways.
You're also not using a golem (in case it's unintended)
I'm not a fan of inc dur on IC. It changes almost nothing. The security gained from Frost Wall or Arctic Breath is way higher.

Tree: As Bison pointed out, PA is useless. I also noticed you specced into Quick Recovery and Melding without converting them with a Energy from Within jewel. They have horrible value alone imo.

Please note that this is just my personal oppinion and might not suit your playstyle/preferences.

Did some changes based on your input.
* Put Warlord's Mark in my CWDT setup over Inc. Duration as it does basically nothing.
* Since I'm no longer running Blasphemy + curse I'm now running Discipline.
* Did some respeccing, namely removed Melding & Quick Recovery.
* Removed Vaal Haste & replaced it with an Ice Golem.
* Swapped Enfeeble for Assassin's Mark

Regarding the flask setup & use of Dream Fragments this is the way I prefer it and would rather not change it. :)

That's the big changes that I can think about, here's my updated gear & passive tree.
I am not sure where to put my last two points, maybe in the shadow cast speed cluster or spell crit above shadow?

Passive tree

EDIT I'm not actually using a level 19 Assassin's Mark in my boots, the site just hasn't updated yet.
Last edited by jeppesu on Feb 4, 2016, 7:08:15 AM
If you want damage put them into Fire Walker. If you want survivabilty put them into Arcane Focus' small node and Influence's reduced mana reserved. I have described a couple options in the guide, read the skill tree section again.
Last edited by Legasi on Feb 4, 2016, 7:57:19 AM
Not yet, Legasi. I only have a leveled IncrCritDmg anyway, and my crit is abnormally high for this build anyway, so that should cause it to be far superior to most supports.
"
PhysoniumI wrote:
Not yet, Legasi. I only have a leveled IncrCritDmg anyway, and my crit is abnormally high for this build anyway, so that should cause it to be far superior to most supports.

Are you coming online soon?

Oh an I just remembered that Diamond flasks are most effective when you have about 50% crit chance. Might be a huge dps boost if you can fit it in.
I am not a fan of diamond clams. Was at school, will be home in 45 min or so.

EDIT: BAHAHAHA Diamond Clams! Autocorect strikes again...
Last edited by PhysoniumI on Feb 4, 2016, 6:17:40 PM
Edit: Build sux, build creator sux, don't play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info