The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

+1
Was hoping it would be the 4 linked for a fusing, damnit.
The new recipe has been found already.
High-level players assemble! I have added 3 new recipes and would love to get confirmation on the correctness of my understanding of the latest patch-notes. Simply put: Go experiment with maps!
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
5 magic flasks of the same type gets you one magic flask.
accidentally ran over it, wanted to share.
Last edited by Xezko93 on Aug 16, 2012, 9:24:59 PM
Recipe: 5 Items of the same type and of magic or rare rarity
Reward: 1 New Item of that type & Rarity (not identified) with a "random" number of sockets
Finder: ChickenNwaffles

This recipe isn't working for me, selling 5 items of the same type to vendor is just giving me a scrap of wisdom for each one. Trying to do this with 5 white quality Sun Plate chest armors and all i get when i have all 5 in the trade window is a scroll of wisdom, no new armor piece with random sockets.

edit: Misread the recipe and thought it would work with white quality items. Only works with magic/rare. Recipe seems kind of useless tho when you can't see the number of sockets you're getting on the new item and try to sell different combinations of the same piece to get a 6 socket item
Last edited by dark_draco on Aug 17, 2012, 8:01:02 PM
*removed*
Last edited by blacee on Aug 18, 2012, 5:39:24 PM
"
blacee wrote:
Doesn't work for me. Sold a rare, magic and normal bow but only got crap out of it.
Also tried to combine 5 magic chestpieces. Didn't work either.

It has to be specific types of bows and chestpieces like: "crude bow" or "brass armour" for those recipes to work. I imagine that is the problem?
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Last edited by radiatoren on Aug 18, 2012, 5:31:20 PM
"
radiatoren wrote:
"
blacee wrote:
Doesn't work for me. Sold a rare, magic and normal bow but only got crap out of it.
Also tried to combine 5 magic chestpieces. Didn't work either.

It has to be specific types of bows and chestpieces like: "crude bow" or "brass armour" for those recipes to work. I imagine that is the problem?

Someone explained it to me in global. This list should really be edited with some examples. Can be kinda confusing for new players.
But thanks anyways!
"
dark_draco wrote:
Recipe: 5 Items of the same type and of magic or rare rarity
Reward: 1 New Item of that type & Rarity (not identified) with a "random" number of sockets
Finder: ChickenNwaffles

This recipe isn't working for me, selling 5 items of the same type to vendor is just giving me a scrap of wisdom for each one. Trying to do this with 5 white quality Sun Plate chest armors and all i get when i have all 5 in the trade window is a scroll of wisdom, no new armor piece with random sockets.

edit: Misread the recipe and thought it would work with white quality items. Only works with magic/rare. Recipe seems kind of useless tho when you can't see the number of sockets you're getting on the new item and try to sell different combinations of the same piece to get a 6 socket item
Yes, it seems useless, but there's a reason (me :p) that they hide the sockets. It's great if you have 5 of the same item, they're all crappy rolls, and you want a "free" Chaos roll.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info