The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

tnx... i just put the orb recipes on it... i think that the topic owner could link it on the first post :D
Very nice, Djao. Totally downloaded the sheet for personal reference.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Looks much better, thanks Radiatoren :)
Chaos Orb
Recipe: 2 rare rings, 1 rare amulet, 1 rare boots, 1 rare gloves, 1 rare belt, 1 rare armour, 1 rare headpiece + either 1 rare two-handed weapon or 1 rare one-handed weapon + 1 rare shield or 2 one-handed weapons, quivers do not seem to count in any of these recipes!
Reward: 1 Chaos Orb
Finder: indczn

If you use unidentified rares in this recipe you get 2 chaos orbs. This recipe was found by TobyTheEneMy.
Boom baby!
is this recipe for 2 chaos verified ?

if yes i will add on the sheet
"
Youngblood wrote:

The only Recipe that I know is:
You can sell five rare Rings or Amuletts of the same Typ and you will get a unidentified Ring or Amueltt of the same Typ.
I am not quite shure about the prefix, if it is always the half of the max attribut or not.

It also works with Flasks.

is result magic or rare ring/Amulet of the same type? I assume its rare or recipe would be useless but just making sure.

As for the 2xchaos rare combo recipe, is it worth letting total 3 unidentified rings/amulet for this?
IgN: Dolpiff (8x Elem wander). Former CB ranger.
Pm me on forums or ig if I won an auction, or to claim an item of mine you won.
"
dolpiff wrote:
"
Youngblood wrote:

The only Recipe that I know is:
You can sell five rare Rings or Amuletts of the same Typ and you will get a unidentified Ring or Amueltt of the same Typ.
I am not quite shure about the prefix, if it is always the half of the max attribut or not.

It also works with Flasks.

is result magic or rare ring/Amulet of the same type? I assume its rare or recipe would be useless but just making sure.

As for the 2xchaos rare combo recipe, is it worth letting total 3 unidentified rings/amulet for this?

If their /itemlevel sucks, it probably worth it.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
Last edited by zriL on Feb 6, 2012, 10:05:48 AM
"
Djao wrote:
is this recipe for 2 chaos verified ?

if yes i will add on the sheet

Yeah, it definitely works:

http://i.imgur.com/44wYS.jpg

The 20% quality version also gives 2 regals:

http://i.imgur.com/iZwqc.jpg
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Most Rarity and Quantity mods are selling for 2 alch shards with the new patch.. except for this:

bug perhaps? or intentional?
Last edited by FaceLicker on Feb 7, 2012, 9:37:25 PM
from my observation - quality/quantity mods ON BELTS don't seem to give any alch shards now.

*I think*, if you have minimal value of the mod, then you get no alch shards(this is I am not sure - maybe it only affects belts, maybe other items too). Anything inbetween min and max gives 2 and max value gives 4 shards.
IGN : (rarely- Doomlar ) / Smurfberries
Usually available after 17:30, GMT+0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info