Warframe

"
鬼殺し wrote:
OKAY THAT WAS GROSS.

Lol, did it work though? Personally I dont like Razer products cause every one I've ever owned tore up quite fast.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
What's your hot take on Des2 vs Warframe 2k17? Like I said, I've got a few players who've essentially defected from the Triple A regime to f2p as a result of where WF is now.

Warframe isn't terribly comparable to Halo Destiny 2, is my hot take; space ninjas on a bloody rampage versus shooterguy who happens to be in space.

Warframe has actual melee, is largely about being stupendously overpowered (level 40 missions are non-threatening for me) or taking on unreasonable challenges (level 100 enemies one-shot my unbuffed butt). One hell of a fuckin' grind, demanding a thousand hours to find all its nooks and crannies. Maybe more.

Destiny is a much better first person shooter, because that's all it is, really. Enemies aren't free kills, you're limited in the Dumb Shit you can pull off. Bungie won't nerf Hek by making it sound like utter shite, instead, guns all feel and sound fine to good. Kinda doesn't want you to grind forever, by giving potent weekly rewards. Much shorter curve, too; I'm at 302 power of 305 and haven't played an insane amount or anything (and have played three characters). The last bits are quite rough to get, but also quite marginal.

If both games are equal to you (general you), look at time investment tbh. Just want a casual grind, with a consistently good feel? Destiny 2. Have hundreds of hours to burn and want to progress consistently? Warframe.
I haven't done the raid yet, nor have I played the first game. There's a couple weapons locked behind the raid, plus armour skins. I guess it's forced if you want to "100%" Destiny 2; I hear raids are the best content anyways, so ?care?.

We only have four people, plus a fifth who has too little time to play; need a sixth for a raid party. :( Would've loved to go in blind and find out how it all works firsthand, but alas. Instead, me and a clanmate have been planning to jump into 'guided games', where you can queue with two people and find a group of four to carry you. First expansion is coming up and we'd rather like having covered the base content at least.
Ember's pretty good fun I find! Use her to speedclear levels pretty frequently, real nice 'frame for running through and still flattening stuff. Suppose she's still a little ways off if you've just restarted, hm, gotta hit more than a couple junctions.
Looks snazzy too, imo

It's kinda weird to think of early-game restrictions and how they work now; way back when the game looked completely different, and there were like eight frames total, haha. Plainly incomparable. Probably the most memorable memory (some deep wordplay there) is picking up Lex. Became my main weapon for a looong time, haha; still counts as "most used" on my profile I'm pretty sure. Handcannons are cool.

Stances make a pretty big difference there though; the bigger movesets and extra mod capacity makes Melee weapons quite potent! Good stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info