[2.1 Video Guide] Dual Elemental Siege Ballista Build 2x 40k+ DPS [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
Turtledove wrote:
An option for the build that people might want to consider is the Thunderfist.

Pros: Increase DPS especially for single target. In my example, it went from 20,500 dps to 25,100 dps for single target and 17,000 dps to 18,300 dps for multiple target.

Cons: costs some evasion and some resistances and a few chaos

If one can balance life and resistances around it, this is actually a pretty good idea. Nice find!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Turtledove wrote:
An option for the build that people might want to consider is the Thunderfist.

Pros: Increase DPS especially for single target. In my example, it went from 20,500 dps to 25,100 dps for single target and 17,000 dps to 18,300 dps for multiple target.

Cons: costs some evasion and some resistances and a few chaos
I started using these gloves and it boosted my single target dps by around 5000 per turret. Currently sitting on 17k x 2 multiitarget damage and 28k x 2 single target.
Hi, I Feel like the build is pretty strong but lack some defences. I've been running tier 8 + maps with another character and I feel that only a lightning coil and some evasion is'nt enough to not get one shotted in high tier maps. Since you're so near Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics, why no get it ? Here is my modification for lvl 81. Let me know what you think about ! :)

P.S I only play HC Talisman so that's why I can't affor to die !

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1CGcNzQ-rEMwWbxa_Fy8YPBhWGjgcziLqJIsmlScvK1AwcTKJNZI6QjrYOuE7KDwtQYdG10tXS3hN41VLVdZXKVfiWOVZ81orX7BgQ2HiZOdmVGaebj1vnnGFcg9yqXfleyB7w3zZgKSCm4MJg1-DzITFjDaNv5BVkzqUb5Z0m12btaIAo_KmV6iarKqvp7aGtz69J76AwOPDE8M6xPbGrspK1CPYvd2o4XPjaujW7SDwH_Gz8kXyl_cy-JP56PrS_gr-VP6H_o8=
Last edited by Finchiboy on Jan 7, 2016, 2:40:32 PM
"
Finchiboy wrote:
Hi, I Feel like the build is pretty strong but lack some defences. I've been running tier 8 + maps with another character and I feel that only a lightning coil and some evasion is'nt enough to not get one shotted in high tier maps. Since you're so near Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics, why no get it ? Here is my modification for lvl 81. Let me know what you think about ! :)

P.S I only play HC Talisman so that's why I can't affor to die !

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1CGcNzQ-rEMwWbxa_Fy8YPBhWGjgcziLqJIsmlScvK1AwcTKJNZI6QjrYOuE7KDwtQYdG10tXS3hN41VLVdZXKVfiWOVZ81orX7BgQ2HiZOdmVGaebj1vnnGFcg9yqXfleyB7w3zZgKSCm4MJg1-DzITFjDaNv5BVkzqUb5Z0m12btaIAo_KmV6iarKqvp7aGtz69J76AwOPDE8M6xPbGrspK1CPYvd2o4XPjaujW7SDwH_Gz8kXyl_cy-JP56PrS_gr-VP6H_o8=

I honestly didn't have any issues even, in tier 11 maps and above. You may simply have to improve your gear.

Acrobatics is an okay option to go for if you wish it. The reason I didn't was simply that i'd rather spent the points elsewhere :)
Thanks for the answer, ill start with a more tanky build and see how it goes, and maybe respec these point in the future. Your build are always fun to try, its my 3rd build of yours that im trying :) ! Keep on the good work !!
"
Finchiboy wrote:
Thanks for the answer, ill start with a more tanky build and see how it goes, and maybe respec these point in the future. Your build are always fun to try, its my 3rd build of yours that im trying :) ! Keep on the good work !!

Glad to hear you like them! Good luck mate!
Hi

Thanks for the guide. I wanted to try this out and asked me why skilling Vaal Pact. Life leech with totems/balista?

Cheers
Huetzer
"
huetzer wrote:
Hi

Thanks for the guide. I wanted to try this out and asked me why skilling Vaal Pact. Life leech with totems/balista?

Cheers
Huetzer

I am sorry bro, I am not sure what you are asking?

If you are asking if you should use Vaal pact then the answer is no. You don't deal any damage yourself, so the leeched amount (if there was any) would be leeched back onto the totems/ballistas.
"
"
huetzer wrote:
Hi

Cheers
Huetzer

I am sorry bro, I am not sure what you are asking?

If you are asking if you should use Vaal pact then the answer is no. You don't deal any damage yourself, so the leeched amount (if there was any) would be leeched back onto the totems/ballistas.

Oh my bad. I was sure I saw a point in Vaal Pact in one of your skill trees.. but no there isn't.. sorry for bothering you. Keep it up bro!
been lovin this build, its my first that uses totems and gotta say that this build is very powerful for the amount of funds you need for it
right now im breaking through 20k dps in the char sheet, been passing like a breeza even in high tier maps and im just using 5L on both armor and bow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info