2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

I dropped HoI (Or Artic Armor) and ran blasphemy with Warlords Mark. its made a very noticeable difference in survivabilty for me. I also run CWS with Enfeeble and Immortal call. Here is my current gear:

I also had to run 1 conquerors efficiency jewel to have the mana to do so, but a small damage decrease to be able to add another gem in the place of Life Leech seemed worth it to me. If i hit a curse immune map i just drop Fire Pen for Life Leech. at lvl 80 i have 1321 INT, 4 life unreserved, 172 mana unreserved, with 138 mana regen and a Icestorm mana cost of 86, with a tooltip DPS of 2.4k (running fire pen and hypothermia)

This is my planned 91 skilltree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcNfA5IEVARlhVQFy8YahmKGmwajxslHNwdFB1PHaofAh8YJLAnqSlPKjgtHy2oL281uTbFOVJFR0ZxRwZLrkyzUEJR-1IpVdZV4FgHWFpca1yKXfJfKl9qX7BiWmTnZlRsCG0Zb55wu3vXf8aApIKbgwmESITFhXuMNo8aj0aP-pMnlSCXBpuhm7WdrqEvoi6io6cIpyuxkLQMtQS-gL6KwGbBxcHzwzrDbcSiykrK080W0B_Q0NWm2CTZE9lb2-ffit-Y4YjkIukC6rrr5Ovu7BjsOO_r8Yr22vfX-tL7Cf5J
Ingame: Sakrilegious
Last edited by Sakrilegious on Jan 24, 2016, 12:26:41 AM
"
Vulcan88 wrote:
What am I missing? How do you have so much more int than me? i can see getting 200 more or something but 900! how are you getting that much? im only sitting at 2150 avg damage without conc :( 1304 int.

Also I only sit at 8k ES, wheres the extra 2k coming from? obvs i havent picked up all the ES nodes yet im level 88 but is it really gonna get me above 10k?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcNfA5IES0RUBGWFy8YVhmKGmwajxslHNwdFB1PHaofAh8YJLAnqSj6KU8snC0fL281uTbFRUdGcUcGS65Ms1H7UilV1lXgV8lYWlxrXIpd8l8qX2pfsGTnaHRsCG0Zb55wu3vXf8aApIKbgseDCYP3hEiExY8aj0aP-pMnlSCboZu1na6hL6KjpwinK7QMtQS3ML6KwGbBxcHzwzrDbcpKytPNFtAf0NDVptgk2RPZW9pi2t3b59-K4YjkIukC6rrr5Ovu7BjsOO0g7-vxivba98H31_no-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Vulcan88&characterName=Ibblut

your 5L shavs is actually HURTING you for this build. the links are done as he has them for a reason. you should run enliten - empower - discipline - purity of elements in a +1 helm, also a high level empower (he has a lvl 4 boosted to 5) makes a HUGE ES deference here. also the firestorm / knockback combo would proabaly hurt your overall DPS as you are knocking things out of your AOE. perhaps try cold grasp + ele prolif instead
Ingame: Sakrilegious
"
Sacrilegious wrote:
"
Vulcan88 wrote:
What am I missing? How do you have so much more int than me? i can see getting 200 more or something but 900! how are you getting that much? im only sitting at 2150 avg damage without conc :( 1304 int.

Also I only sit at 8k ES, wheres the extra 2k coming from? obvs i havent picked up all the ES nodes yet im level 88 but is it really gonna get me above 10k?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcNfA5IES0RUBGWFy8YVhmKGmwajxslHNwdFB1PHaofAh8YJLAnqSj6KU8snC0fL281uTbFRUdGcUcGS65Ms1H7UilV1lXgV8lYWlxrXIpd8l8qX2pfsGTnaHRsCG0Zb55wu3vXf8aApIKbgseDCYP3hEiExY8aj0aP-pMnlSCboZu1na6hL6KjpwinK7QMtQS3ML6KwGbBxcHzwzrDbcpKytPNFtAf0NDVptgk2RPZW9pi2t3b59-K4YjkIukC6rrr5Ovu7BjsOO0g7-vxivba98H31_no-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Vulcan88&characterName=Ibblut

your 5L shavs is actually HURTING you for this build. the links are done as he has them for a reason. you should run enliten - empower - discipline - purity of elements in a +1 helm, also a high level empower (he has a lvl 4 boosted to 5) makes a HUGE ES deference here. also the firestorm / knockback combo would proabaly hurt your overall DPS as you are knocking things out of your AOE. perhaps try cold grasp + ele prolif instead

I +1 that. Sacrilegious is 100% right about this!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
just hit lvl 62 yesterday and went to low life. 1550 tooltip DPS (without conc) right now, feels pretty fast in Terms of Clearing and Boss killing. The damage is comparable with the dmg of my lvl 90 CA ranger who got about 35k DPS.

Spoiler

I got about 6.3k ES and 240 mana unreserved with about 120 mana reg and 104 cost of ice storm. Clarity is only lvl 5 atm though. With higher Blood Magic i can easily go up to 10 i think. I tested Cold to Fire Gem as well as Cold Pen. Cold Pen feels much better imo, tooltip dps is lower ofc, but 30% cold pen is worth it. im not able to get lvl 4 Enlighten so i guess i wont be able to link empower to discipline. But atm i feel no Need to do so.

Thx for the build :)
Last edited by drainer80 on Jan 28, 2016, 7:26:24 AM
"
drainer80 wrote:
just hit lvl 62 yesterday and went to low life. 1550 tooltip DPS (without conc) right now, feels pretty fast in Terms of Clearing and Boss killing. The damage is comparable with the dmg of my lvl 90 CA ranger who got about 35k DPS.

Spoiler

I got about 6.3k ES and 240 mana unreserved with about 120 mana reg and 104 cost of ice storm. Clarity is only lvl 5 atm though. With higher Blood Magic i can easily go up to 10 i think. I tested Cold to Fire Gem as well as Cold Pen. Cold Pen feels much better imo, tooltip dps is lower ofc, but 30% cold pen is worth it. im not able to get lvl 4 Enlighten so i guess i wont be able to link empower to discipline. But atm i feel no Need to do so.

Thx for the build :)

Gear looks really solid so far! :)

Also glad ur enjoying the build!

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

EDIT: Video of my first blind Vinktar Square run will be added soon! Deathless as well :3
EDIT 2: It seams like my video files got corrupted while saving -.-"
I might have to do it again but I see what I can do to save the file... #DansGame

EDIT 3: Was able to save the file! There might occour a lil stuttering here and there but nothing too bad! :) Uploading it as I type this... :)
EDIT 4: Video is up!

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Feb 1, 2016, 11:53:09 AM
Really awesome build, fun to play:-)
Lvl 69 now, 4.1k es, 1k dmg without hoi. Cant afford a shavronne's at the moment but working on it^^
It's pretty much impossible to get the vaal discipline setup started with the solaris lorica, it's 5 slots off-colour^^

I wanted to ask if it would be a good idea to sacrifice some dmg and take a couple of freezing nodes. With the right jewels you could get up to about 45% chance to freeze and 10% chance to ignite/ shock each which would give you a great deal more of survivability.

Good or bad idea?
Just did this build. it is squishy af. :(
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
"
fraegi wrote:
Really awesome build, fun to play:-)
Lvl 69 now, 4.1k es, 1k dmg without hoi. Cant afford a shavronne's at the moment but working on it^^
It's pretty much impossible to get the vaal discipline setup started with the solaris lorica, it's 5 slots off-colour^^

I wanted to ask if it would be a good idea to sacrifice some dmg and take a couple of freezing nodes. With the right jewels you could get up to about 45% chance to freeze and 10% chance to ignite/ shock each which would give you a great deal more of survivability.

Good or bad idea?

Imo later on its just not worth it picking freeze notes cuz you would miss out on alot of possible ES, dmg. and so on...

About ur chest piece: getting 4S one should not be an issue.
You could drop the CWS set up or remove the flame golem and faster casting for. :)

"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
Just did this build. it is squishy af. :(

Mind telling me your current level and linking ur gear?

Also have you played LL / ES based builds before? :)

Hi Zakhriisos, I'm running your build on Talisman and its a lot of fun. I had a quick question about empower on the auras. Do you know if its possible to run two level 3 enlightens with just +1 on vertex and still maintain a viable mana pool with empowered discipline + purity of elements? I had trouble using the aura calculator as it doesn't let you specify only certain auras having empower linked to them. Thank you for any help you can give!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info