2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

"
MisterCai wrote:
Hi Zakhriisos, I'm running your build on Talisman and its a lot of fun. I had a quick question about empower on the auras. Do you know if its possible to run two level 3 enlightens with just +1 on vertex and still maintain a viable mana pool with empowered discipline + purity of elements? I had trouble using the aura calculator as it doesn't let you specify only certain auras having empower linked to them. Thank you for any help you can give!

Hey! Thanks for the reply! :)
Glad your enjoying it! :P

To answere your question: No, you would not be able to run empowered Discipline + PoE with only lv. 3 enlightens everywhere.

Sadly you have to drop Empower for now.

You could use a Conquerors Efficiency but this would even leave me at lvl 94 with a total of 2939 with only 176 mana left after all reservations. Also droping a jewel would mean you lose alot dmg.

Also here's the aura calc. (I used my stats for it tho!)

https://poe.mikelat.com/#xd6995/Xi1ckVb/VYPKSxb/puMhYo
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
To answere your question: No, you would not be able to run empowered Discipline + PoE with only lv. 3 enlightens everywhere.

Ah, I thought as much, thank you for your help!
"
MisterCai wrote:
"

Ah, I thought as much, thank you for your help!

You're welcome!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Hi Sir, thx for this build, im really enjoy it
Can you explain to me why you prefer use empower on purity of element instead Herald of ice?
If i am overcap its better to empower Herald of ice right ?
Sorry for my english, Cya

Edit: just see the mana reserve change beetwin the 2 auras, my bad xD
BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
Last edited by Frysk on Feb 6, 2016, 9:11:24 PM
With all of the witch Ascendancy trees now revealed, what would if your opinion benefit this build best? Because i can't really find anything semi-good :/
"
Jeaciaz wrote:
With all of the witch Ascendancy trees now revealed, what would if your opinion benefit this build best? Because i can't really find anything semi-good :/

The way everything looks now I would take the Occultist.

Why?

"Profane Bloom":

Spoiler
Cursed enemies you kill explode dealing 10% of their life as chaos damage.
Enemies you curse take 10% increased damage.

"Malediction":

Spoiler
Enemies can have one additional curse.
When you kill an enemy, for each curse on that enemy, gain 4% of no-chaos damage as extra chaos damage for 4 seconds.

I would pick these two because I would drop "The Vertex" and "Atziri's Acuity" and replace them with a high roll "Doedres Scorn" and a pair of ele.weakness corrupted "Asenath's Gentle Touch".
The synergy between 2x curse Ascenath's Gentle Touch, Doedres Scorn (10% to 20% increased Damage per Curse on Enemy), Profane Bloom and Malediction is really strong!!!

To make up for the ES we lose I would pick "Wicked Ward":

Spoiler
+100 to maximum Energy Shield
30% increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate
Energy Shield Recharge is not interrupted by damage if recharge began in the past 4 seconds.

This also gives us some nice recharge rate and a recharge interrupt avoidance.

Hope this answeres your question! :)

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Feb 13, 2016, 11:47:05 AM
"
"
Jeaciaz wrote:

The way everything looks now I would take the Occultist.

Why?

"Profane Bloom":

Spoiler
Cursed enemies you kill explode dealing 10% of their life as chaos damage.
Enemies you curse take 10% increased damage.

"Malediction":

Spoiler
Enemies can have one additional curse.
When you kill an enemy, for each curse on that enemy, gain 4% of no-chaos damage as extra chaos damage for 4 seconds.

I would pick these two because I would drop "The Vertex" and "Atziri's Acuity" and replace them with a high roll "Doedres Scorn" and a pair of ele.weakness corrupted "Asenath's Gentle Touch".
The synergy between 2x curse Ascenath's Gentle Touch, Doedres Scorn (10% to 20% increased Damage per Curse on Enemy), Profane Bloom and Malediction is really strong!!!

To make up for the ES we lose I would pick "Wicked Ward":

Spoiler
+100 to maximum Energy Shield
30% increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate
Energy Shield Recharge is not interrupted by damage if recharge began in the past 4 seconds.

This also gives us some nice recharge rate and a recharge interrupt avoidance.

Hope this answeres your question! :)

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

It sorta does, but this means I'll have to drop some of the points in order to get dual curse without buying a +1 corrupted astramentis for like half a mirror =) Especially considering there isn't such on std for sale.
"
It sorta does, but this means I'll have to drop some of the points in order to get dual curse without buying a +1 corrupted astramentis for like half a mirror =) Especially considering there isn't such on std for sale.

Wrong! :)

You do not have to buy a +1 amulet or get the +1 curse note in the regular passive tree.

You get a "free" +1 from "Malediction". :P

"
"

You do not have to buy a +1 amulet or get the +1 curse note in the regular passive tree.

Oh right, darn it :D
Missed it =(
Last edited by Jeaciaz on Feb 15, 2016, 1:26:38 PM
"
Jeaciaz wrote:
"
"

Oh right, darn it :D
Missed it =(

Np! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info