[2.4] zSavage's Poison Hurricane (Crit Poison BV)[Budget Friendly][Assassin]

"
zSavage wrote:
"
Viperr02 wrote:
Not sure what I did wrong, can you please check my character? Name is Stiff_Richard.
I deal barely any damage and I can't keep up with stacks dropping. Haven't got the defensive gems set up yet.

No poison gem on main link.

Char when I looked was only wearing a few items.

You've also skipped all the mana nodes on the tree (you actually really want them to be able to stack to 20 before running out of mana).

That's weird, I have all of my gear, not sure why it's not updated. Yeah I will get poison once I get the right colour combo on my chest, I didn't realize I skipped any nodes? I used the level 80 lvling tree.
I found an interesting thing for VERY FAST clear t12-t15 maps in solo/2ppl game. Just use in swap 2x Obliteration Wands with Quicksilver Flask.

Incredible clearspeed.
"
Viperr02 wrote:
"
zSavage wrote:
"
Viperr02 wrote:
Not sure what I did wrong, can you please check my character? Name is Stiff_Richard.
I deal barely any damage and I can't keep up with stacks dropping. Haven't got the defensive gems set up yet.

No poison gem on main link.

Char when I looked was only wearing a few items.

You've also skipped all the mana nodes on the tree (you actually really want them to be able to stack to 20 before running out of mana).

That's weird, I have all of my gear, not sure why it's not updated. Yeah I will get poison once I get the right colour combo on my chest, I didn't realize I skipped any nodes? I used the level 80 lvling tree.

Could you post your character's gear here? That would help a lot.

(To do this, click on your character's name in the upper left while posting a reply. A popup thing will appear with your character's gear. Click on each item to link it in the thread.)
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by zSavage on Sep 15, 2016, 10:18:16 AM
Hey,

I was wondering what you thought of using Vaal Pact for the build. Obviously you wouldn't run blood rage then, but if I'm looking to make this build more survivable, would it be worth it? If so, what would you drop on the tree to take it?

Thanks
"
dwperry wrote:
Hey,

I was wondering what you thought of using Vaal Pact for the build. Obviously you wouldn't run blood rage then, but if I'm looking to make this build more survivable, would it be worth it? If so, what would you drop on the tree to take it?

Thanks

You can probably get away with something like this, if starting from the tree that has enough regen to sustain BR. I dropped the Growth and Decay damage over time and life regen cluster and a +30 DEX node, and used the 4 points to grab +20 DEX and +10 STR in the travel nodes before grabbing VP.

Might be something I'll test myself. Just need to be careful of curse immune reflect mobs, as all of our leech comes from a curse.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Im in cruel right now and im worried this build doesnt have enough strength to support all the red gems you have us using like warlords and fire golem.
"
Novak1234 wrote:
Im in cruel right now and im worried this build doesnt have enough strength to support all the red gems you have us using like warlords and fire golem.

Fire golem doesn't require much STR. But Warlord's at level 20 requires 155.

My own character has 250 STR, with +126 STR from his gear (which means I would have 124 without any bonuses from gear).

You'll notice a lot of the templar nodes will boost your strength, as will the pathing through the Scion life wheel to get the rest of the duration nodes.

You can grab a +30 STR node at some point if you feel pressured and then can spec out of it later. But in the end you'll want at least +31 STR from gear (which is very easy to achieve) if you don't want any extra stat nodes on the tree.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Playing this in Essence league and loving it.I have couple of questions;
How would it be to use Cospri's Will as body armour and use another support gem instead of Poison?

Essence of envy gives increased chaos damage on jewellery.With 2 rings and amulet,we can get more than %100 to chaos.Considering poison is chaos,how would Cospri's will+ added chaos damage in place of Poison gem would perform?Maybe even a phys to chaos conversion item to benefit more from the Essence?
"
Bznga wrote:
Playing this in Essence league and loving it.I have couple of questions;
How would it be to use Cospri's Will as body armour and use another support gem instead of Poison?

Essence of envy gives increased chaos damage on jewellery.With 2 rings and amulet,we can get more than %100 to chaos.Considering poison is chaos,how would Cospri's will+ added chaos damage in place of Poison gem would perform?Maybe even a phys to chaos conversion item to benefit more from the Essence?

1. I would love to use Cospri's and replace Poison with another support (a blue one), BUT:
-It would be really hard to roll the color sockets. On a 5L we would want GBBBB, which is 4 offcolors. On a 6L we would want GBBBBB or GBBBBR, both of which are 5 offcolors.
-Item is kinda rare and expensive without considering cost to roll colors.

2. If you can get good jewelry with chaos damage and still cover your life, resist, and stat needs, by all means, use it. It would help the build as is even without the Added Chaos Support.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Update skill links for v2.4 please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info