[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Updated RF Totem DPS Calculator here:

Spoiler
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xyt1gRl6Mi1ABwki5u_lUTu1UuOEg7ytIFhYvIe-nvM/edit?usp=sharing

Have fun.

My real dps is 195,973, with triple curse, 189% life, 6 endurance charges.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Mar 1, 2016, 4:52:10 AM
Minor fixes:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ge1qDYPmW2L9NYEVx7X9mH1C7GAFU8ZTphbjPOAhz6o/edit?usp=sharing

@Dkodr Feel free to download the spreadsheet and plug in the numbers to see what you get. The primary purpose of this spreadsheet is to find out what the optimal passive tree is.

From what I can see, it seems that stacking totem life on the skill tree is the way to go.
Toying with the sheet now, I have 143% totem life with the setup posted above.

edit: 254812 final dps w. my stats (replacing Temp chains w. Vulnerability) (then EE and shock isn't included I think since they say 1 in the spreadsheet)
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Mar 1, 2016, 4:50:36 AM
Guys, these are my core findings so far:

1. 1% totem life = 3% increased damage on tree. I would go as far to say MOST increased fire damage and burning damage nodes are NOT actually worth it. Basically, treat all the 10% increased totem life nodes on the tree as 30% increased damage when factoring in what nodes to choose. Ironwood is thus a top tier group. And also treat every jewel slot as AT LEAST 36% increased damage. So get Ironwood and get Jewels.

2. Skittering Runes group on the tree is an INSANE damage increase overall, significantly more than totem life. I will most likely take that. But do keep in mind that taking this and quad curse makes the build much more vulnerable to curse immune maps and Atziri.

Last edited by elitedesolator on Mar 1, 2016, 4:06:35 AM
"
Dkodr wrote:
Toying with the sheet now, I have 143% totem life with the setup posted above.

edit: 254812 final dps w. my stats (then EE and shock isn't included)

Glad to hear that. Not surprising since I'm pretty sure you're running Quad curse and running as many jewels as possible.

That's definitely the way to go for the most damage.

My bet to you is that you will get even more damage if you spec out of the Heart of Flame group AND the Explosive Impact group (trust me) and go down to Ironwood and more health.

Ironwood is 20% totem damage + 20% totem life. 20% totem life = approximately 60% increased damage, making the Ironwood Cluster a whopping 80% totem damage.
you can still get more totem life+dmg with jewels without going down to ironwood than with going down there.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 1, 2016, 4:26:35 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
you can still get more totem life+dmg with jewels without going down to ironwood than with going down there.

You might be right, another idea is just to go nuts with jewels. I'll try to put a passive tree together soon.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Mar 1, 2016, 4:27:54 AM
I think you're taking something not into account: Searing Bond.
If you remove all the burning/fire nodes, searing bond is doing far less damage.

For me AOE is a big thing, too. So I think I'll go with the tree Milky suggested, but doesn't pick the 3 points jewel socket between Holy Fire and Whispers of Doom. I like to use Intuitive Leap for the AOE and Carcass Jack, too.

I'll try Orb of Storms, but there are concerns about reflect, corrupted blood and so on. You can't despawn the Orb and it can make big trouble against some mobs.
"
I think you're taking something not into account: Searing Bond.
If you remove all the burning/fire nodes, searing bond is doing far less damage.

For me AOE is a big thing, too. So I think I'll go with the tree Milky suggested, but doesn't pick the 3 points jewel socket between Holy Fire and Whispers of Doom. I like to use Intuitive Leap for the AOE and Carcass Jack, too.

I'll try Orb of Storms, but there are concerns about reflect, corrupted blood and so on. You can't despawn the Orb and it can make big trouble against some mobs.

Yeah corrupting blood and lightning thorns may be dangerous with the orb of Storms. You can despawn it by recasting it to another place... somewhat ;)
reflect isnt an issue, it doesnt deal damage.

Overall i think that i've made a balanced specc with good offfence and defence, room for options (hc/sc/yolosc), good aoe and singletarget. Bossdamage is, like you mentioned, not only rf damage, searing bond (havent calculated it, have to do it in the future) is probably around 1/3 of the damage.
For me, ironwood is not the way to go.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 1, 2016, 4:47:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info