[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

i have problem early 55lvl my totem die so fast is better soon? and how do you EE with shield charge?
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Dec 8, 2016, 3:28:23 PM
"
i have problem early 55lvl my totem die so fast is better soon? and how do you EE with shield charge?

He doesn't proc ee with shield charge (we only do dmg with totems and traps) and if your totems die too fast you probably don't have them resist capped.
Last edited by Druidys on Dec 8, 2016, 7:07:42 PM
You guys keep saying that you proc EE with orb of storms. You need to do REAL dmg not just fake it. Orb of storms will proc Overload (it will crit but don't do any dmg). To proc EE (it's a small aura under monster/boss ass) you need to do dmg: Vaal Lightning Trap for normal maping, or Trap + skill(Vortex preferably as it allso chills) for Izaro where you can't use vaal skills.

Basically you have to:
- Enduring Cry for heal or just normal charges
- Orb of Storms to proc the very important Overload
- Shield Charge - to get the sweet fortify
- Searing Bond - to help with the damage.
- Vaal Lightning Trap - for breaches rares/bosses.

A lot of skills to be used in a hard fight ... and allso manage your totems positioning. I think I will link my orb of storms with a low level cwdt just for the QoL.
I managed to 6Link my Carcass ... and to be honest the damage looks the same for some odd reason with 6th beeing the resistance gem. So far reached T13, only issue so far beeing the high mobile tanky warband from Sulphur map (true, the map had reduced cursed effect). I found EE to be rather useless in this kind of team fights as you pop ur totems, throw in the VLT and ... the boss just leap slams/teleports away, you have to reposition the whole shit meanwhile the EE wares off (it's 5 seconds). Leveling in offhand a Spell totem with quality just for the totem placement speed, small QoL in this totem Whac-A-Mole game.
Oos cannot trigger via... triggergems like cwdt.
Its mentioned like 20 times in the guide how to procc ee and eo... dunno why this question comes up every 2 pages :p
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Druidys wrote:
"

He doesn't proc ee with shield charge (we only do dmg with totems and traps) and if your totems die too fast you probably don't have them resist capped.

so how did he proc ee ? and where can see totems resistance?
Read my post above - RF totems / Scorching Ray totems / Searing Bond - DO NOT HIT, so EE can't proc. FLame/flameblast/fireball totems WILL hit and proc EE. ... I really hope you understood the EE mechanics.
I'm trying the Hierophant version and I quite like being able to cast three totems. I'm using Scorching Ray totems on a four link as well for single target but it doesn't really seem like it helps that much in my opinion. I'm only level 76 atm though so gem/character levels might help a bit, not really sure.

I noticed that you died on your Hierophant, Milkyslice. Curious what you thought about it?
Could someone clear up the resists thing for me.

I know totems have 25% resist base in all difficulties

From what I see we gain 26% resists from the skilltree, so that's 51%

Now with a maxed out Totem Res Support Gem we will of course reach cap but that's on a 6L so I assume we should be able to reach it before that point.

Milkyslice said now we need only 1 res jewel but that doesn't add up to me?
they chamged the baseresist from 25% to 40% the last patch.
Also they buffed the totemresists on the tree

"
Totems and all other minions now have 40% elemental resistance and 20% chaos resistance. This also includes minions that didn't have resistances previously, like wolves.

i will answer the hierophant question once i have mmore time
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 10, 2016, 7:22:55 AM
@Gimdir Shortly now totems with the current skill tree have a total of 66% elemental resistances. So you need +9 %totems resistances jewel to cap the fire resist. When you get a 6th link you cand drop that jewel for the minion and totem resistances gem(now gives 19% more dmg at lvl 20).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info