[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Hi Milky,

i just wanted to thank you for your build.

You did some great work here, especially the dmg spread sheet is great.
But some of the values like totem effectivness and rapid decay dmg is not actual.

It's really fun to play this build pls don't stop updating it.

Thanks man
"
Nanouk wrote:
I'm trying the Hierophant version and I quite like being able to cast three totems. I'm using Scorching Ray totems on a four link as well for single target but it doesn't really seem like it helps that much in my opinion. I'm only level 76 atm though so gem/character levels might help a bit, not really sure.

I noticed that you died on your Hierophant, Milkyslice. Curious what you thought about it?

Well was a unnecassary necassary rip :p
doughter was puking, had to react quickly and forgot to tp/logout... a few moments later i was dead ;)

i am not sad tho, i like rolling new chars. now it vaal ice (screen freeze) nova, which is very satisfying.

The Hierophant was probably the fastest of the three (berserker, chieftain, hiero) ive played so far...the fastest for regular mapping at least.
The three totems helped in that regard, even the 20% glove aoe was helpful as well (which i respecced later).
debuffing with one oos was less clunky than throwing traps, even when used on every pack.
On the other side the bossdamage was worse and i would rather use this char as a pretty safe bosskiller than a mapper.
Even scorching ray couldnt compensate that. The ramp up time is too long and the benefit wasn't noticeable at all.
Searing bond is overall more recommendend...the damage doesnt need to ramp up at all.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Hi, Catarina has "add x elemental damage to your spells" mod. This mod won't work with RF totems? I think - no, but... who knows :)
"
MetalheartX wrote:
Hi, Catarina has "add x elemental damage to your spells" mod. This mod won't work with RF totems? I think - no, but... who knows :)

no it does not, it only works for spells that hit, not degeneration effects

"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
MetalheartX wrote:

no it does not, it only works for spells that hit, not degeneration effects

Thank you!
Sorry if this was already answered. Would the "fire walker" passive add to rf totem damage?
"
Raedwolf64 wrote:
Sorry if this was already answered. Would the "fire walker" passive add to rf totem damage?

yes

thanks, is there some reason fire walker was not taken, or just other things were more important?
"
Raedwolf64 wrote:
thanks, is there some reason fire walker was not taken, or just other things were more important?

the reason is that there are more efficient nodes per point. Firewalker grants 8%, 10% and 18% inc dmg, averages in 13% per point.
Shamanistic fury, which is hard to specc because the skilltree is so tight, grants 14/14/30 for 4 points (10 str traveling). The average is 14.5 inc dmg per point.

Since we use mostly rare gear the resists on firewalker is not as useful while totem placement speed is always useful.

how do you feel about the chest piece now?

I think you were experimenting with cospris before. Still like it?
I have a 5l Belly right now. Debating if I should make a swap to cospris or maybe some new chest (id have to look whats new)

What about that new shield? 40% totem damage and 1 extra totem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info