[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

hello i wanted to post that im a big fan of this build

trying to get good since 3 or 4 leagues :D

there is too much to think about this build but its not some sort of cookie cutter build :D

to be on topic, i dropped witchfire brew potion and im wonder if this 70% dot works on totems rf

cheers
Totems will only benefit from the "aura" the flask gives you.
"
"
dookleeto wrote:

I have never used EE before, but from what I read RF totems dont proc it? so I can drop the totem as normal and not suffer any dps loss, but can use a trap to boost damage when needed?

Correct. Set up a Trap + Vortex on your boots/gloves and toss them onto bosses/strong rares/during breaches to get lots of extra damage and, just as important, slowing the target(s) down.

SOrry if this has been answered a hundred times, but the thread is like 300 pages long. What do you use for damage before you have all of those gems available? i got into act 2 a bit before RIP'ing cuz im still new and stupid and could barely find 2 of the gems you list as required.
My first character is awful so I'm going back to what I know works. However, what do you think is best for breach league out of chieftain/berserker/heirophant
"
Grossbard wrote:
My first character is awful so I'm going back to what I know works. However, what do you think is best for breach league out of chieftain/berserker/heirophant

Berserker I think is the safest with its emergency warcries, more damage, and maneuverability. But it's a more "active" version. Chieftan is easier/simpler.

The biggest weakness for Berserker, imo, is that managing the totems can be a real pain, and using concentrated effect on bosses drains them EVEN faster. But if you enjoy a more active play style its work this downside for sure.
Last edited by FreshPrinceLive on Dec 6, 2016, 11:06:26 PM
Is this Breach end game viable on HC?
"

What's "End Game Viable" for you? T15 Maps? Yes. T16 Maps? Can be scary, its a life build, but doable. Uber Atziri? Yes.
"
"

What's "End Game Viable" for you? T15 Maps? Yes. T16 Maps? Can be scary, its a life build, but doable. Uber Atziri? Yes.

Ah ok awesome, thanks.

Was more talking about the new Breach bosses/content.
"
"
"

Ah ok awesome, thanks.

Was more talking about the new Breach bosses/content.

Who knows, we are not even one week in the new league.
I did guardians with it, ppl slayed uber atziri with the build. I dont see a reason why it should have big trouble with breach bosses.

Atm i notice that breaches get easier and easier with higher gemlevels and totemlife jewels (on a hierophant which has the same totemdurability as a berserker).
The damage just gets high enough that the mobs die before they can deal any damage to the totems ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info