[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

Hey Guys,

cant wait the new Season to Start... the damn countdown is too slow :D

If i understand your last posts aright, "Assassin" is the more defensive way next to trickster?
I think i would like to go a more tanky way. Any advices in favor?
Anybody got an idea if this build will be viable to start the new league? Or will it be easier to lvl up another build and then maybe swap to BF later on?
Also if anyone got some general leveling advice/guide for shadows in a new league, that would be really helpful :P
OOO hey Priky
LOO nice to see you post a guide on BF video

wasnt in guild as active so was gone a few month

Nice impressive Build
Too bad now i already sold my mirror gear and skyforth
Going for budget build ..

That a lot of guide on it
which cheap budget build and doing amazing dps still hehe

Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey Guys,

If i understand your last posts aright, "Assassin" is the more defensive way next to trickster?

Hey Mate

Trickster is much more of a defensive option.

Assassin is less tanky, though can do more damage for cheaper.

If you want tank, then definitely go trickster. The attack speed, movement speed, es, evasion, dodge, frenzy charge bonuses are extremely amazing.

Assasin is pure dps without any other benefits, unless you dont crit 95% of the time. In that case, power charges are obtained without a skyforth reasonably consistently.

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
Gamml0r wrote:
Anybody got an idea if this build will be viable to start the new league? Or will it be easier to lvl up another build and then maybe swap to BF later on?
Also if anyone got some general leveling advice/guide for shadows in a new league, that would be really helpful :P

Hey mate

reave is a skill we can get at level 12, and I would definitely recommend using it until level 28. Then honestly mate, anything you want to use will steam-roll all content until merciless.

Whites with maybe a couple of rares will be more than enough with how good Blade Flurry is.

BF comes in at level 28 so it's only until then you need to use reave.

THen I would recommend using life until you get a couple of good ES items around level 70 before thinking about changing to CI.

there won't be many leveling uniques to being with, even later on. So I would save everything for the first Bino's that comes around. This will be the core of the build late game and we should invest everything we can into it.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey Guys,

Hey Mate

If you want tank, then definitely go trickster. The attack speed, movement speed, es, evasion, dodge, frenzy charge bonuses are extremely amazing.

Assasin is pure dps without any other benefits, unless you dont crit 95% of the time. In that case, power charges are obtained without a skyforth reasonably consistently.

Thank u, in this case Trickster will be my way.
But I think i will decide that finally after playing some higher Maps.
This Season was very annoying in t15/t16 Maps, i couldn´t manage to get over lvl91 and got always one shot from the boss while leveling..

Maybe i am this time more lucky with Sorcerer Boots + Orb of chance ;)
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey Guys,

Hey Mate

Thank u, in this case Trickster will be my way.
But I think i will decide that finally after playing some higher Maps.
This Season was very annoying in t15/t16 Maps, i couldn´t manage to get over lvl91 and got always one shot from the boss while leveling..

Maybe i am this time more lucky with Sorcerer Boots + Orb of chance ;)

We're actually really lucky they've given us BF! It's much longer range than Reave and many other melee skills, so if we focus on getting range, it can double as an evasive advantage.
Thank you for this guide - looking forward to the new league with this build.

i do have one question: in the leveling builds you skill into heart of oak and some points around it. in your level 96 build you haven't picked them - would you recommend picking them early in the league and respec later?
"
Brulia wrote:
Thank you for this guide - looking forward to the new league with this build.

i do have one question: in the leveling builds you skill into heart of oak and some points around it. in your level 96 build you haven't picked them - would you recommend picking them early in the league and respec later?

Hey dude

I would definitely recommend getting heart of oak in the passive tree in a new league!

It's very important to have stun avoidance, especially if we ever plan on using abyssus.

One thing that helps though, getting vengeance, riposte and reckoning into our gear as early as we possible can linked with life gain on hit or life leech, provides massive defensive bonus against stun and freeze.

I would recommend getting them in as early as possible.

Warlord's make blasphemy used to be amazing with reave, though it isn't with BF. The range is too long unfortunately. We need to find other sources of leech which is why going life is much more effective until late game.

Go full - life until at least level 68
"Changes on existing Map Mods:

"of Hemomancy", the mod that gave all characters Blood Magic, will no longer appear on maps."

Seems to be good for us :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info