[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
hmcg020 wrote:
Ebergy from within is still absolutely amazing due to the fact that the reason we chose it isn't for the 12% inc, it's the fact it turns the cluster we spec into, from life/es into pure es. This means 52% es turns into 46% es. Not that bad.

Quite right. Yeah I didn't think it would amount to much of a difference overall.

"
Avoid getting ES on jewels. Leech is more important and only crimson jewels can get leech; they cannot get ES.

Good point, yeah I definitely would not skip leech on jewels so if I can't afford a spare jewel slot for ES then so be it.

"
I'm very curious to test BF after the sever nerf. I will explore using Maligaro's with Vulnerability instead of freshly-squeezed Facebreakers.

Maligaro's is back in contention, for sure. Good luck with your tests and hope to see an update some time into the league, cheers!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Crafting Session (Out of Topic)

Yesterday i was a bit boring on Standard while waiting for the new League and burned some currency.

I think not bad for my first crafting Session ^^ Maybe worth an last Yolo Exalt.
..And after that.. it will get lost in my Standard Stash :D

1. What do you think about a Blade Flurry Ranger Raider Build? The Buff in 2.5 is quite impressive, but its a pity that there is no CI version

2. What do you think about a low life Version? Maybe Space for reserved Life by Auras
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Nov 30, 2016, 7:47:16 AM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
1. What do you think about a Blade Flurry Ranger Raider Build? The Buff in 2.5 is quite impressive, but its a pity that there is no CI version

Sounds like something Mathil would experiment with based on his reading of the patch notes earlier today. I however, have been let down too many times by Evasion builds and won't be trying this out. I'm sure the PoE pros will make it work, though. Forget about getting that Kintsugi in new league if this happens! But I reckon it'll still be about the Shadow CI. There's just not enough life in the Ranger part of the tree.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Crafting Session (Out of Topic)

Yesterday i was a bit boring on Standard while waiting for the new League and burned some currency.

I think not bad for my first crafting Session ^^ Maybe worth an last Yolo Exalt.
..And after that.. it will get lost in my Standard Stash :D

2. What do you think about a low life Version? Maybe Space for reserved Life by Auras

Low-life melee will always be inferior to CI melee imo: Melee Damage on Full Life is just too good to pass up. It provides 50% more damage, then the ele buffs we use feed off that afterward.

CI will always do more damage and have more ES

Nice chest btw. If you get a ele roll, that will be worth a few ex!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
systemdown wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

Sounds like something Mathil would experiment with based on his reading of the patch notes earlier today. I however, have been let down too many times by Evasion builds and won't be trying this out. I'm sure the PoE pros will make it work, though. Forget about getting that Kintsugi in new league if this happens! But I reckon it'll still be about the Shadow CI. There's just not enough life in the Ranger part of the tree.

I have a slayer, a Raider, and a pathfinder I can experiment with in standard. I'm quite confident none of them will compare to CI shadow though.

I'm going to go shadow in the new league.
Why Trickster over Assassin?
"
ExiledPoe wrote:
Why Trickster over Assassin?

I'm going to test assassin tonight with Legacy Voidheart.

I've tested it previously, though with reave. I didn't have a good enough amulet and supporting ring to make them work properly.

I will test them ASAP. I'm being lazy with the forum upkeep due to work and moving house in a week.

Assassin is amazing for DPS. I would confidently say that it would out-dps any non -flask of exile - ascendancy. Trickster is just much quicker and with a range of other benefits that make it very inviting for someone with good gear. It pumps out comparable dps (excluding poison), though has much better defense.

Assassin's king because of DoT and massive crit chance. Undeniably amazing dps.
Can i play this build as a Assassin too?
This build is updated for 2.5? I wanna try this out :)
"
Can i play this build as a Assassin too?

Hey mate

I would recommend going Trickster in a new league until you have some good items. Once you have that, then you can drop trickster and go Assassin.

The reason for this is that Trickster has much, much better defensive properties. It's also faster and gets free frenzy charges.

Assassin does much more dps, though takes considerably more damage. Taking more damage combined with having less defences doubles down on making it harder to survive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info