[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
brithannica29 wrote:
This build is updated for 2.5? I wanna try this out :)

I'll try my best!

The passive tree I'm currently using for Priky can be seen on my character page. That's the tree I'll be aiming for in the new league as it's got stupid high dps.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Hey,
do also start with the low-budget tree for the League-Start?
and
what skill do you recommend for leveling?
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Dec 2, 2016, 5:13:08 AM
If switching to Assassin, could you tell me if is it still HC viable ?
I guess Triskster is more safe than Assassin.
Hi guys,

Probably it's a stupid question... but i can't understand how use the Culling Set up... You say is good for link IIR + IIQ + Blade flurry (but it doesn't Work), also with reave success the same...

Thank you for read and excuse my english
"
zealoth83 wrote:
Hi guys,

Probably it's a stupid question... but i can't understand how use the Culling Set up... You say is good for link IIR + IIQ + Blade flurry (but it doesn't Work), also with reave success the same...

You need to have a weapon that has the culling implicit.
"
Olystar wrote:
If switching to Assassin, could you tell me if is it still HC viable ?
I guess Triskster is more safe than Assassin.

I would not go assassin in Hardcore with this build.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
zealoth83 wrote:
Hi guys,

Sure!

The problem is that reave and blade flurry aren't usable with the relentless fury because is an axe... My question is about the gems and the weapon with culling

Thanks for read
"
zealoth83 wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
zealoth83 wrote:
Hi guys,

Sure!

The problem is that reave and blade flurry aren't usable with the relentless fury because is an axe... My question is about the gems and the weapon with culling

Thanks for read

You just helped me with that comment. I'd never even thought about changing culling weapon after moving to BF. You can use it with a dagger in the offhand. I recently swapped to using a shield in the alt weapons from previously use axe/dagger.

Would you recommend this build to a new player? Or is it too expensive?
Noob question: How do you have the mana reservation to use Hatred, HoA, and Discipline. I looked at your end skill tree and it has no reduced mana reservation (I believe), besides skyforths which I won't be able to afford in the new league, how is it possible?

Are there any good low leveled equips that are suggested to level up until bino's?

Edit: Nvm, enlighten support, duh!

Last edited by phalsified on Dec 4, 2016, 8:41:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info