[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

Hey Guys,

this build looks great and the Videos are really impressive,
but the gear is also very OP with the mirrored dagger and the Skyforth Boots.

Does someone have experience with a lower Budget setup? Is the dmg nearly good
and especially the survivability?

Would be thankful for a feedback, in case of the new League :)
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey Guys,

this build looks great and the Videos are really impressive,
but the gear is also very OP with the mirrored dagger and the Skyforth Boots.

Does someone have experience with a lower Budget setup? Is the dmg nearly good
and especially the survivability?

Would be thankful for a feedback, in case of the new League :)

Hey dude

You're absolutely right. This is a standard end-game setup though it's taken me an obscene amount of time to get here.

I'll be starting out in the new league as a shadow and I'll be trying different setups to see what works. The low budget variant will definitely be able to take on shaper with Blade flurry though!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Hello there. Can u please tell me , how r u generating frenzy/power charges with low budget setup ?
"
Zevul13 wrote:
Hello there. Can u please tell me , how r u generating frenzy/power charges with low budget setup ?

Frenzy charges are being generated through the trickster ascendancy tree.

Power charges are being generated from

Power charge on crit linked with Riposte, reckoning, vengeance. I also use

"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Uraweirdo wrote:
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
Anything you would change if you had no loath bane and skyforth? And what would you use instead

Well from looking around, using his budget build I guess Binos and Chayulas would work. Resists will be a bit harder to get but then again, CI is expensive.

However from seeing Mathil's build, going Assasin and scaling poison with Voidheart seems nice if you don't have an OP rare dagger, especially earlier in a new league. Though with the loss of 250 ES from trickster, probably drop Facebreakers for rare ES gloves with resists, attack speed and accuracy.

With Assasin, you get power charges generation from the ascendancy and can reach like 90% crit w charges. For mana leech, I guess getting it on a jewel or grabbing a node on the passive tree would work.

My proposed level 90 tree.
www.poeurl.com/Q8R
It gets around 8.5k ES at level 90 with budget gear similar to OP's.

Please critique this proposal :)

Thanks for this.

- Bino's is a definite must have
- Death's door is another amazing choice as then all we need is an anti freeze flask. Rainbow strides are also awesome.
- No matter what boots you use, you want to get the chance to avoid stun nodes in the passive tree and on the boots.
- Starting off with assassin will give more dps, though it's a choice between dps and defence. Going trickster makes CI cheaper though going assassin means going life and still doing good damage is a more powerful alternative.
- Make everything rare and try to avoid using uniques besides boots, dagger and belt. Rare gloves can have accuracy, phys damage, attack speed and decent ES. This is arguably better than Maligaro's for any melee build.
- Don't use Abyssus until you're above 7k es.
- Never dual wield as dagger crit!

I'll be starting new league too. I'll try to post progress steps.

Really nice tips, and helping me plan out this new start of league build. Since enlighten isn't easy to grab and Binos + Shatters don't work well with each other, how about replacing Hatred with Arctic Armour. From playing this build, when doing harder content, I find that the dps is good enough already and that getting more defences feels better overall. Also since it reserves less mana, the aura nodes can be dropped and replaced for something else.

In addition, for the assassin variant, because it gains power charges from the ascendancy, I dropped Heartseeker and picked up 1 more power charge and a jewel slot instead. For trickster however this node is much more valuable as getting power charges is more tricky.

Also from doing the maths, the precise interception node is too powerful to ignore but only kicks off once you get a high es shield. Also for a poison variant, the area nodes are really nice because of double dipping in Area Damage.

New Assassin Lvl 90 Tree:
www.poeurl.com/Riq

With regard to levelling, I haven't tested levelling from 1-70 with this build as I just re-specced an assassin lying around. But since Bino's will be hard to get in the first few days, I've tried mapping with a Mark of the Doubting Knight and it seems pretty good, though not as comfortable as Bino's. Able to clear up to T7 without issue using random gear lying around. \

For uniques, Binos in mandatory and I guess using a Doryani's Invitation for the resists and bit of leech until Crystal Belt is ok. Chayulas can be worn later once stun becomes an issue. ES items will be pricey earlier in the league so I'll get rolling life for as long as I can get away with my 120% increased life tree while saving up for Binos.

Any other unique items & tips to help transition to CI? (I have been life scum since closed beta)
Inb4 blade flurry over nerfed and becomes wildstrike 2.0

Thanks for the attention!
I have another question for u! Can u please reload the tree, when I clicking on it, it shows me the :"The build are r u trying to load using an old version..."
"
Zevul13 wrote:
Thanks for the attention!
I have another question for u! Can u please reload the tree, when I clicking on it, it shows me the :"The build are r u trying to load using an old version..."

Hey dude!

When I look at all 3 trees, I see them work fine, however! I forgot to add the [URL][URL] option to the tree, which is now done. Please look now. I also used an external tree builder for the leveling trees due to poe changing the tree often during the time i was making them.

If the tree still doesn't work, I will gladly use the external builder instead. That will work for you, no matter how frequently PoE changes their's.

CHeck out our guild's latest shaper kill! I'm quite proud of it!!!

3-man party done in under 6 minutes!
"

Hey dude!

When I look at all 3 trees, I see them work fine, however! I forgot to add the [URL][URL] option to the tree, which is now done. Please look now. I also used an external tree builder for the leveling trees due to poe changing the tree often during the time i was making them.

If the tree still doesn't work, I will gladly use the external builder instead. That will work for you, no matter how frequently PoE changes their's.

CHeck out our guild's latest shaper kill! I'm quite proud of it!!!

3-man party done in under 6 minutes!

Yeah, it's now working fine !!
Hey Guys,

i collected some gear out of my chest and try this build for the new league.
Seems to be a lot of fun :D One of my favourite now!

This gloves are fun for movement.

What do you guys think next to facebreaker?

- And is there a reason why the low budget version is with reave and not blade flurry?
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Nov 24, 2016, 3:37:52 PM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey Guys,

i collected some gear out of my chest and try this build for the new league.
Seems to be a lot of fun :D One of my favourite now!

This gloves are fun for movement.

What do you guys think next to facebreaker?

- And is there a reason why the low budget version is with reave and not blade flurry?

Hey dude

I often use those gloves while leveling, though I've never though of using this later one. The issue stems from the fact you can craft 50% of the attack speed on rare gloves and then have so many other amazing mods that makes them so much better.

With the budget build, I made it a year ago! I'll try to make another with similar budget. The good news is that it will do much more damage now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info