[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

Uploading a 155% quantity T16 Hydra map to show off current state of build with gem at level 18.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Anything you would change if you had no loath bane and skyforth? And what would you use instead
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Added a video of current set up.

This will be my final setup

I reach 95% crit and have 772% multi!
Build Updated
What about using maligaro gloves with curse vulnerability on hit? Nice build, btw, thx!
"
JoopO wrote:
What about using maligaro gloves with curse vulnerability on hit? Nice build, btw, thx!

With this build, maligaro's are greatly inferior to facebreaker as we don't need the crit chance. Facebreaker with vulnerability could be awesome, especially if we were using voidheart.

The issue with using voidheart is as follows for me.

These are what I use atm

These are what I would be using

This means I have enough strength, but I drop to 41% fire res. I also lose 1.5% leech, 300 accuracy, 500 ES, 30 mana and lower dps from the +1 to gems in the gloves.

I'll try it for sure, though I need to get vulnerability facebreakers before i do

Adding new Shaper video.

We're in a party, it's under 6 minutes and it's deathless =)

here's what im using for it

Will be uploaded in 10 minutes
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
Anything you would change if you had no loath bane and skyforth? And what would you use instead

Well from looking around, using his budget build I guess Binos and Chayulas would work. Resists will be a bit harder to get but then again, CI is expensive.

However from seeing Mathil's build, going Assasin and scaling poison with Voidheart seems nice if you don't have an OP rare dagger, especially earlier in a new league. Though with the loss of 250 ES from trickster, probably drop Facebreakers for rare ES gloves with resists, attack speed and accuracy.

With Assasin, you get power charges generation from the ascendancy and can reach like 90% crit w charges. For mana leech, I guess getting it on a jewel or grabbing a node on the passive tree would work.

My proposed level 90 tree.
www.poeurl.com/Q8R
It gets around 8.5k ES at level 90 with budget gear similar to OP's.

Please critique this proposal :)
Last edited by Uraweirdo on Nov 23, 2016, 1:27:58 AM
"
Uraweirdo wrote:
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:

Well from looking around, using his budget build I guess Binos and Chayulas would work. Resists will be a bit harder to get but then again, CI is expensive.

However from seeing Mathil's build, going Assasin and scaling poison with Voidheart seems nice if you don't have an OP rare dagger, especially earlier in a new league. Though with the loss of 250 ES from trickster, probably drop Facebreakers for rare ES gloves with resists, attack speed and accuracy.

With Assasin, you get power charges generation from the ascendancy and can reach like 90% crit w charges. For mana leech, I guess getting it on a jewel or grabbing a node on the passive tree would work.

My proposed level 90 tree.
www.poeurl.com/Q8R
It gets around 8.5k ES at level 90 with budget gear similar to OP's.

Please critique this proposal :)

Thanks for this.

- Bino's is a definite must have
- Death's door is another amazing choice as then all we need is an anti freeze flask. Rainbow strides are also awesome.
- No matter what boots you use, you want to get the chance to avoid stun nodes in the passive tree and on the boots.
- Starting off with assassin will give more dps, though it's a choice between dps and defence. Going trickster makes CI cheaper though going assassin means going life and still doing good damage is a more powerful alternative.
- Make everything rare and try to avoid using uniques besides boots, dagger and belt. Rare gloves can have accuracy, phys damage, attack speed and decent ES. This is arguably better than Maligaro's for any melee build.
- Don't use Abyssus until you're above 7k es.
- Never dual wield as dagger crit!

I'll be starting new league too. I'll try to post progress steps.
Some nice ideas in here :)
Never knew aboout the Death's Door boots. Gonna try them out for sure. I think about half of my deaths are caused by bleeding :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info