[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

So I tested the Assassin variant.

Single target was quite a bit higher though I cannot see myself using Assassin after trickster. I've gone back to trickster, though now I'm going to test out using voidheart against shaper with trickster.

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Yeah that's what I figured - more single target because that's what assassin is king at, but way less speed and utility which is kind of annoying.

I still think Assassin is a bit better for low budget players because of how much easier it is to get high single target DPS with him, and because of how well the 1c (!!!) Bino's works with Assassin.

Also, for even higher DPS you could try Death's Hand, but then you lose even MORE defensive abilities, so it's probably not worth it past seeing just how much single target DPS you could get do.
Hey sick build!

Going to be rolling a similar build to this to try out the new Blade Flurry skill when it's released soon here. Will be doing it as a budget option since I have about 7ex or so right now to throw at it. I think since prices this league are so low it'll be very very strong for the cost. This should be more than enough to do everything up to and including Guardians I think. Hoping for Shaper, we'll see how it goes...

Plan is to go Assassin with Voidheart. If anyone's interested I'll post an update later with how leveling felt and how it feels on a low (comparably) budget.

What are your thoughts on a Hybrid ES chest with like 500ish ES and being able to run Life Leech vs a 700ish ES chest with Inc Crit Damage instead?
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Nov 7, 2016, 3:08:46 PM
"
Dmillz wrote:
Hey sick build!

Going to be rolling a similar build to this to try out the new Blade Flurry skill when it's released soon here. Will be doing it as a budget option since I have about 7ex or so right now to throw at it. I think since prices this league are so low it'll be very very strong for the cost. This should be more than enough to do everything up to and including Guardians I think. Hoping for Shaper, we'll see how it goes...

Plan is to go Assassin with Voidheart. If anyone's interested I'll post an update later with how leveling felt and how it feels on a low (comparably) budget.

What are your thoughts on a Hybrid ES chest with like 500ish ES and being able to run Life Leech vs a 700ish ES chest with Inc Crit Damage instead?

Hey

I'm definitely going to try out blade flurry. I'm hoping it will do more damage than concentrated effect reave vs bosses.

SHadow's suck at anything but low-life or CI. I don't like having 5k life and you really need some sort of meta-poison build for it to do enough damage, while reaching 6.5k life.

I'll stay as a trickster for now, though I will trying using a legacy voidheart and see what we can do.

for end-game, I would always try to avoid having a life leech gem as part of our 6link. It's just such a draw-back could be something as useful as a PCoC if we don't have a skyforth's.
Alright cool I was leaning towards a pure ES chest for the higher ES pool anyways. Looking at Blade Flurry the base damage is insane on paper so I'm mostly just worried about not dying for now!
IGN: Dmillz
Been enjoying this build, thanks!

I have some questions though. As im quite poor, im only going for the budget version atm, but have a lot to improve gear-wise.
Without the skyforth, is the only other way to get power charges bloodrage (or assassins mark?).
Otherwise what auras do you run? Warlords + hatred or herald of ash?
Im at lvl 68 atm, at only 4524 ES. My defense is real low at 695.

This is my gear:

I also noticed im getting stunned very often, how much +HP should i aim for to avoid this?
Also i checked your video, your range on Reave seems a lot longer, how does it work?
Can you please give me some pointers to what to improve, also where is the best placement for the energy from within jewel?

Thanks!
Last edited by Mayonnaisu on Nov 12, 2016, 9:07:15 PM
I've made this build on essence softcore league

gear

Getting about 160,000 dps with charges+flasks.

at 9k ES and max res. 27% phys dr and 27% dodge
not sure how to improve things without spending 50 exalts on boots or 20 exalts on a dagger.
Last edited by 4_1 on Nov 17, 2016, 4:49:58 PM
would it be good to switch 1 ring with legacy voidheart? or using cospris + curse on hit gloves (vulnerability?) and removing hatred to use grace? dps would be well buffed because of vulnerability and free poison + additional layers of defense would loose some es but for crucial moments could switch in vaal discipline. I mean from the really strong hitting bosses you get 1hitted anyways, even with 12k es (on your minotaur video) but overall it would add some great dps and survivabilty
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Nov 18, 2016, 6:20:23 AM
"
Knampfclown wrote:
would it be good to switch 1 ring with legacy voidheart? or using cospris + curse on hit gloves (vulnerability?) and removing hatred to use grace? dps would be well buffed because of vulnerability and free poison + additional layers of defense would loose some es but for crucial moments could switch in vaal discipline. I mean from the really strong hitting bosses you get 1hitted anyways, even with 12k es (on your minotaur video) but overall it would add some great dps and survivabilty

Hey dude

With the 1 hit on minotaur, that was insane mods however there's very specific situations where i can be 1 hit: massive ele and phys damage. Phys damage can only 1 hit me during of immortal call cooldown. ele damage cannot be avoided without complete dodge and/or block. I was 1 shot by minotaur because I had recently used immortal call, and the mods were insane.

I have a legacy voidheart

It's not worth it; it ensures I have both less ES and less dps with my current setup. I went as far as changing ascendancy and it wasn't worth it.

Haste vs hatred. Interesting concept. I would need to test it, however as I benefit from ele damage, i would need to change my accessories. I would bet $1000USD hatred would beat haste in terms of dps.

Grace is worthless on this build. I cannot stand evasion builds as they are basically life builds without armor. Bosses will always hit you and adds will miss you maybe 50% of the time. I am perhaps uneducated in the way of evasion, though after creating a slayer and a raider as pure evasion, I found them weak, boring, tinfoil garbage compared to CI.

I am currently using Blade Flurry and even with it at level 14, it's more powerful than reave at level 21. It has more range, doesn't require us to hold shift, and has more consistent ability to critical strike. Undoubtedly it will replace reave for me.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Nov 18, 2016, 6:54:11 AM
ok and what do you think about dropping hatred and using curse on hit gloves with vulnerability? I think it is more dmg than hatred? I can borrow you vuln on hit gloves to test it ?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info