[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

So sorry about that, I just unticked hide character tab so you should be able to see my character now.. Thanks!!
Hello guys, I have a question that bothers me. The build has 3 aura skills which in total reserves %110 mana, but in videos there is still enough manas to use. How is that possible?

Edit: Sorry I found it, I learned there are passives that reduces reserved mana skills.
Last edited by lastingk on Jun 6, 2016, 5:55:10 PM
"
lastingk wrote:
Hello guys, I have a question that bothers me. The build has 3 aura skills which in total reserves %110 mana, but in videos there is still enough manas to use. How is that possible?

Edit: Sorry I found it, I learned there are passives that reduces reserved mana skills.

I don't actually use a single aura passive from the tree in my current build.

I use skyforth and enlighten providing a total of 18% reduction.

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
How do you deal with stuns in your budget version? Im lv 73 with ~7k shields and 14kdps but I keep getting stunlocked and dying.

Also how do you deal with leech? I only have 0.4% leech from Doryani's and I cant use bloodrage and am having trouble staying alive. Im not sure how to link my gear but you can check my character on my profile.
"
DrNeox wrote:
How do you deal with stuns in your budget version? Im lv 73 with ~7k shields and 14kdps but I keep getting stunlocked and dying.

Also how do you deal with leech? I only have 0.4% leech from Doryani's and I cant use bloodrage and am having trouble staying alive. Im not sure how to link my gear but you can check my character on my profile.

Hey, to deal with the stuns, you can roll the ascendancy mod '65% to avoid stun if you've killed recently", then get heart of oak and surrounding 2 nodes which adds a flat 36%. This means you should be at 101% avoid if you've recently killed. You can make this constant by using a The Writhing Jar flask which costs 1 chaos. You can also craft 35% avoid stun on your helmet, though that requires a rare helmet...

I would try run labyrinths until you get the boots mod, or buy some with it. That should be enough for stun.

Leech comes from jewels and amulet, though warlord's mark is amazing for leech. Doryani's is 0.2% leech which isn't enough. a great way to ensure leech is to have cwdt>warlord's, and have a separate warlord's to self cast, or either. Blood rage is extremely good because of multiple reasons: frenzy charges, 20% att speed, 1.2% leech. These make it worth it, however there's an alternative i used for about a year for all charges.

This flask can get you killed if you're not careful, however having a minimum of 1 of each charge entering a battle is a huge boost and saw me with 3/3 3/3 3/3 almost all the time! These are also 1 chaos. This will help you not need as much leech vs physical and do more dps.

Cheers
Hey , this is what i was theory crafting always good to have a guide to follow.
could you please post or write your DPS with Bino's kitchen knife , i can afford the rest of the gear easily and i will be focusing more on DoT.

THANKS
hey guys id like to know a few things... :) why is no one choosing assassin over trickster ?

wouldnt the cruel bandit reward (phy dmg16%) or (att speed 8%) push the endgame dmg even further

and how do u get power charges? with the flask only?
"
sejwaldevansh wrote:
Hey , this is what i was theory crafting always good to have a guide to follow.
could you please post or write your DPS with Bino's kitchen knife , i can afford the rest of the gear easily and i will be focusing more on DoT.

THANKS

Hey

I have the lower cost variant dps which is about 350-370k maxed out with Conc. If i were to use Bino's I don't honestly know what this would be capable of though I can look.

I'll buy one this weekend and have a look see :D

Cheers
"
freshy90 wrote:
hey guys id like to know a few things... :) why is no one choosing assassin over trickster ?

wouldnt the cruel bandit reward (phy dmg16%) or (att speed 8%) push the endgame dmg even further

and how do u get power charges? with the flask only?

Hey mate

Power charges - Skyforth boots.

Bandit reward of 8% attack speed could be better, though consider this. 2-3 passives points is typically what you need to get a jewel slot in your passive tree. One jewel can give 16% phys, 8% attack and 10% to all elemental resistances with only 3 options for example. That's well worth the passives so I would consider this worth more than any bandit choices - excluding charges, build depending.

I reach almost 95% crit with only 2 power charges, so going assassin isn't worth it with this current build.

I would need to completely redesign this build according to accuracy and phys damage instead of crit which is difficult considering how many passives have both dagger damage and critical strike chance. It's an interesting idea for sure though.

One thing I don't like is the fact that the crit contribution only applies to full or low-life. Go fight Core malachai and see how long it takes to go from 100% to low life. That is when you need to be doing enough damage to leech and survive and because of this and my goal being core and uber playability, I tend to veer away from assassin.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Jun 17, 2016, 9:08:28 AM
Hey bro cool build im on the low budget side but i have no idea how u have that much crit chance. How u get all that crit chance? charges?
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info