[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

Hi! Im going to check this build just need to get few parts of gear. Is this build Uber-Viable? Can you post here some videos with Uber or some harder t13-15 maps?
"
pedegie wrote:
Hi! Im going to check this build just need to get few parts of gear. Is this build Uber-Viable? Can you post here some videos with Uber or some harder t13-15 maps?

hey ...dont have video do, but yes...got ubers down with 3 portals remaining...died on trio 2 times
i dont use herald of ash do , i use difrent skill tree.On bosses i use Viper strike and crit multi gem , next lvl i will get FATLA TOXIN to buff it up , made a uber run with Bino aswell but takes bit longer , mi es now sits on 9.3 k 28% phys reduction

mi tree
Last edited by ramler on Apr 23, 2016, 3:55:04 PM
"
pedegie wrote:

gaaah

I really havent played more than 20 minutes in the last 3 weeks! *sad face*

Though now i'm @ my 4th run through of Dark souls 3, I can put it to rest.

I'll try a couple tonight see how it goes. I've been more interested in vs Core as personally I find it harder.

I just need to be online enough to sell some shit

It's absolutely Uber viable with the right flasks, it's just a little longer than normal and you can't face tank like in normal.

I haven't tried it with 5.3% leech, or with legacy vinktars.

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Everone playing DS omg :D Alright, you meant few times about switching atziri gauntles to maligaro's (+1 to gems) and something about 2x Enlighteen lv 4 but i dont see it at pain page, is it updated or i have to follow your changes in comments? Thanks for reply :)
"
pedegie wrote:
Everone playing DS omg :D Alright, you meant few times about switching atziri gauntles to maligaro's (+1 to gems) and something about 2x Enlighteen lv 4 but i dont see it at pain page, is it updated or i have to follow your changes in comments? Thanks for reply :)

Hey

This was when i was thinking about how to get more survivability before getting skyforth and started using blasphemy warlord's.

Atziri's are sooo cheap now though!

+1 mali's probably worth a shit tone
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
pedegie wrote:

gaaah

I really havent played more than 20 minutes in the last 3 weeks! *sad face*

Though now i'm @ my 4th run through of Dark souls 3, I can put it to rest.

I'll try a couple tonight see how it goes. I've been more interested in vs Core as personally I find it harder.

I just need to be online enough to sell some shit

It's absolutely Uber viable with the right flasks, it's just a little longer than normal and you can't face tank like in normal.

I haven't tried it with 5.3% leech, or with legacy vinktars.

Cheers

done ubers with 2 % leech from warlord and 1 % from mi amy , u dont need that much crazy leech..as for flask i used ..here there are
New t15 map up.

I have 1 Uber run I can try at some point after work today.
I would like to see the item you are selling! c:
Nice videou! :D Did you tested some other shields? If you would be fine with resists what shield would you go for?
"
pedegie wrote:
Nice videou! :D Did you tested some other shields? If you would be fine with resists what shield would you go for?

Hey mate

I'm rolling this atm which will allow me to use a new shield. Right now I would need a ridiculous amount of fire and cold res if i were to drop my Archon shield.

I will re-roll this or buy another titanium shield as they can get 670+ ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info