i have bought this now and only loss 200 dps +-
:)
"
DBM92 wrote:
my dagger is

Hey dude

I may be wrong but lets look at daggers.

First has
- 268.45pDPS
-80% implicit crit
- basically 9% crit

Bino's has
- 233.1 pDPS - (35.35 base physical dps less)
- 40% implicit
- basically 10% crit
- 25% multi
- Poison
- Health regen which can work wonders even for CI if you get zealot's oath (not worth it imo unless the build's heavily modified)

You will hit harder with the Kriss, but faster and with more benefits using the bino's. It keeps your golem alive too which is nice!

I would say that if the loss in dps from Bino's is less than 10% total, I would use it. If you get more than 10%-25% more with it, then I would use the Kriss.

One special mention. When it comes to pDPS, there's a soft cap and a hard cap. The soft cap is arguably around 300 pdps. The hard cap, around 400pdps is where daggers stretch from 80 ex, straight up to 150+ for a mere 13 pDPS increase. This only means you have lots of potential whatever you choose.

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:
my dagger is

Hey dude

I may be wrong but lets look at daggers.

First has
- 268.45pDPS
-80% implicit crit
- basically 9% crit

Bino's has
- 233.1 pDPS - (35.35 base physical dps less)
- 40% implicit
- basically 10% crit
- 25% multi
- Poison
- Health regen which can work wonders even for CI if you get zealot's oath (not worth it imo unless the build's heavily modified)

You will hit harder with the Kriss, but faster and with more benefits using the bino's. It keeps your golem alive too which is nice!

I would say that if the loss in dps from Bino's is less than 10% total, I would use it. If you get more than 10%-25% more with it, then I would use the Kriss.

One special mention. When it comes to pDPS, there's a soft cap and a hard cap. The soft cap is arguably around 300 pdps. The hard cap, around 400pdps is where daggers stretch from 80 ex, straight up to 150+ for a mere 13 pDPS increase. This only means you have lots of potential whatever you choose.

ty vm :=)
How do you deal with bleed without any staunching flasks? Do you just try to life leech it back?
"
xzero92v2 wrote:
How do you deal with bleed without any staunching flasks? Do you just try to life leech it back?

hey dude

Bleed is a pain in the arse, though we do have a dedicated flask for it.

I use this almost all of the time, however I can swap it out for

When I know there's going to be freezing mobs.

I've messed GGG regarding incorporating a unique flask for bleeding. The response I got was promising though nothing confirmed. Bleed is a status ailment everyone has to deal with and the only mitigation I can think of off the top of my head is flasks.

I get frozen far less often than bleed, though when i do get frozen, my 3 counter attack gems help out. I have nothing to defend against bleed though and this is why the staunching flask takes priority.

Cheers
can you tell me how you have 1.12mil dps in boss mode when i only have 500k :) ?
"
DBM92 wrote:
can you tell me how you have 1.12mil dps in boss mode when i only have 500k :) ?

Hey

It's a combination of many things. 1.15 is my absolute peak dps which depends on flasks and trickster bonus timings.

I'll try include everything here.

In town (so no golem or auras, etc)

Spoiler
AOE - 150,387.85
Conc - 239.593.66

With auras and golem

Spoiler
AOE - 245,913.13
Conc - 391,749.31

With auras, golem and charges

Spoiler
AOE - 352,568.22
Conc - 557,091.50

With auras, golem, charges & flasks

Spoiler
AOE - 687,975.10
Conc - 1,086,979.60

With auras, golem, charges, flasks and trickster attack speed bonuses

Spoiler
AOE - 728,488.31
Conc - 1,150,989.50

My usual DPS

With auras, golem, charges and trickster att speed bonuses.

Spoiler
AOE - 373,330
Conc - 589,897

I usually have max frenzy and power charges, and I'm always moving and healing. I also try to refrain from using flasks when mapping unless it's required. The shrine demo I posted shows a 2 second t14 map boss drop without any flasks. Flasks are mostly for high-end mapping with 600% hp mobs.

So we can see that without flasks, my AOE dps is almost constantly at 373,330 with the clear-speed potential of 8 stacks of reave. This will jump to 728,488.31 when I use my flasks. For Conc it's 589,897 - 1,150,989.50. This makes clear the value in quality flask management. If I where to change this build to lightning Strike and use

Then a whole new world would open up. I just hate the fatal drawback of lightning strike: a small pebble will block a lightning strike bolt.

Hope all this information helps -__-
Last edited by hmcg020 on Jul 9, 2016, 9:36:59 AM
Looks like really cool build, but could u post full gems links you are using for budget version? And is flask the only way u gain power charges? What Ascendancy points order would you recomend? Thanks in advance :D
"
Looks like really cool build, but could u post full gems links you are using for budget version? And is flask the only way u gain power charges? What Ascendancy points order would you recomend? Thanks in advance :D

Hey mate =)

I appreciate it! I also think it's pretty cool. Often people are surprised that there's still CI melee characters after thy nerfed blood rage, leech, block, ES roofs and many other things we use.

There's several ways you can generate power charges.
- Curse on hit> Heral of ice (becuase we run hatred)> Assassin's mark.
- Doedre's flask (a legacy one of these is insane)
- PCoC combined with trigger gems; reckoning, vengeance and riposte (i used this for a while)
- Self casting Assassin's mark
- Blasphemy> Assassin's mark.

The flask is by far the easiest and we don't have to kill anything to get 1 of all 3 charges! Other then that, I would recommend the 4 link - PCoC combined with trigger gems; reckoning, vengeance and riposte. If you use both, then you're guaranteed not only power charges and trigger gems actually deal quite good damage! They're what keep me alive while frozen most of the time!

Ascendancy points are in the leveling trees. Don't get the mana or damage over time nodes. The order you get them in is up to you, though I would probably go for the ES & Evasion nodes first.

Cheers
I'm working on a Raider variant of this build.

I'm going to make one CI, then one Hybrid Eva/Arm in anticipation for ZiggyD's Unique.

Right now im level 75 with the same dps as the trickster, though with much less defense.

Once I get to level 90 i'll convert to Hybrid and see how it feels.

The one (incredibly awful) downside to hybrid, is that the eva/arm + % takes up 3 prefixes. This is excluding the hybrid % roll. This means we can't get max of either though more importantly, cannot roll life. A hybrid build basically needs 5 prefixes and that's why with CI, it's so much easier to scale ES: You only need 3 prefixes on any ES item and that's you sorted.

Even pure armor or evasion pieces need 4 prefixes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info